These new "hack" commands.

Brisi1234567890

Today I and a hole bunch of other players, found these new commands in the console.

The first one: /god (You'll get unlimited health as a zombie and as hunter.) You can survive in way to long time, and noone will be able to kill the person.

The second: /ufo (That does that You can fly everywhere You want to on the map) You can fly up on roofs and stay alive, for the whole game.

You can also fly UNDER the map, and then turn it off, or let it stay on.

The third: /noclip ( You can pretty much go where ever You wanna go.)

There's properly more than just these console commands.

So If You (Classixz) could do anything about them. Then it be great.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now about the penalty for using those commands:

Just typing it in, and uses it for a round or 2, should have a 30days ban.
Uses it more than 3rounds should have a directly perma ban!

• Founder

They will get 30 days ban for abusing bugs.

EDIT: decided to permban them, better that way since they sure as hell wont care that much, they should think twice, and something as big as this is not supposed to be in there. 

Edited by ๖ۣۜKEX
  • Upvote 1

i thought it was questionable perm banning too....until i think we permbanned maniek

I didnt actully think about that... We were giving everyone else a perm ban, but not Maniek... He is the one breaking all the rules, and yet I see a guy there dont really breaking any rules, Perm banned....

Well it doesn't matter, I understand you guys saying that if it was something like the tac glitch which was technically Classixz fault but we just temp banned them because it wasn't a major flaw. But making yourself unkillable, all weapons? That's just common sense. Hacks are pembanned why wouldn't this be? I think it makes perfect sense.

• Founder

The reason why I decided to permban them was because they used something they know for sure is not allowed, if they did care about the consequences they would never do that. They can ban appeal but it will probably not help at all.

About maniek, if he used god mode or what ever send me some proof or anything and he will get permbanned along with the rest.

All bans yesterday for the glitch is global, and the ones that got banned will never be able to come back.

If anyone have any suggestions or questions about my actions please reply, I hope you guys understand.

The reason why I decided to permban them was because they used something they know for sure is not allowed, if they did care about the consequences they would never do that. They can ban appeal but it will probably not help at all.

About maniek, if he used god mode or what ever send me some proof or anything and he will get permbanned along with the rest.

All bans yesterday for the glitch is global, and the ones that got banned will never be able to come back.

If anyone have any suggestions or questions about my actions please reply, I hope you guys understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PQnowB_smM

Mr.BLow is Maniek

• Upvote 1