mudda_fragger

Unity|Vector: BriziE...

BriziE: Piss off.

Unity|Vector: Bro, I'm your friend..

Unity|Vector: Why did you do it?

BriziE: *Sigh*

BriziE: Now we have to start this....

You'll get a count on 4msg.

BriziE: If You hit 4 You'll get blocked.

BriziE: A long msg will count as 2.

Unity|Vector: Why...

BriziE: 3

Unity|Vector: You're not BriziE, just a fag. Go ahead and block me. Think of our relationship first and how immature your being.

BriziE: 2

BriziE: Still dont blocking You, Just giving You the chance.

Unity|Vector: I don't care.

Unity|Vector: Block me.

BriziE: 1

BriziE: Okay, I'll.

Unity|Vector: You're obviously not interested.

And now he has blocked me.

1. My brother died when I was nine years old, and my mom got ran over (But she's stil alive.) I doesnt got a good time in school right now, because I'm getting bullied.

And of course this is the part where he lied which is easy to say that it was a lied all the time..When i saw this i knew it was a lied

And nice job Mindy let everybody know his lie story about him

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1. My brother died when I was nine years old, and my mom got ran over (But she's stil alive.) I doesnt got a good time in school right now, because I'm getting bullied.

And of course this is the part where he lied which is easy to say that it was a lied all the time..When i saw this i knew it was a lied

And nice job Mindy let everybody know his lie story about him

And yet again, The super detective is at it again.

But now. If You can find me on Facebook, You'll know that I'm not lying about my brother and mom.

Since You are sooo damn smart You could find me on FB.

So.....this hacker or pissed off Brisi banned all staff members? Lel! this is by far one of the funniest threads I've readed on the web in a long time xD

How did this evil creature got that power to get capable of doing this anyway;o 

YET AGAIN THE RESTRICTED AGE FOR THIS GAME HAS PROVEN ITSELF!  : D

• Upvote 2

So.....this hacker or pissed off Brisi banned all staff members? Lel! this is by far one of the funniest threads I've readed on the web in a long time xD

How did this evil creature got that power to get capable of doing this anyway;o 

YET AGAIN THE RESTRICTED AGE FOR THIS GAME HAS PROVEN ITSELF!  : D

There are a reason.

But You might never find the reason tho.