BriZie..............went OFF!

mudda_fragger

Unity|mudder: US?

Unity|mudder: why you so angry?

Unity|mudder: im ansking because you have secret admin and your kin da angry for your freinds getting admin/..... everything okay?

BriziE: And now everyone is fucking believe it's because of that.

Unity|mudder: huh?

BriziE: No fuck You, and fuck everyone else.

Unity|mudder: what the...

BriziE: And now I'm never gonna play this mod again. <3

Unity|mudder: im so confuesed.....

Unity|mudder: why are you mad?

Unity|mudder: dude im serious.

Unity|mudder: talk to me

BriziE: Eham, Do I care?

BriziE: Nope.

BriziE: Not at fucking all.

Unity|mudder: why are you angry?

BriziE: "Why are you angry" "Why are you angry" "Why are you angry"  Shut the fuck up m8

Unity|mudder: its a question friends ask because there worried about them. Your usually chill and everything .We were just chatting earlier

BriziE: How about fuck off?

Unity|mudder: dude..

Unity|mudder: .......

BriziE: Piss off.

Unity|mudder: what is wrong. Your either actually mad or your joking

Unity|mudder: and your not joking because you just rq

BriziE: Oh, so now I should care?

BriziE: Well, nope.

Unity|mudder: what.....

BriziE: I'm not gonna care. :D

BriziE: Now piss off.. -.-

Unity|mudder: dude. Take a deep breath and realize what you sound like right now

BriziE: What I sound like?

BriziE: I sound as myself.

BriziE: Stop texting me, or I'll fucking block You.

Unity|mudder: nope. You seem angry for some reason man. Not sure whats wrong but you never rq, and curse people out for no reaspon...

BriziE: *Giving You the finger*

Unity|mudder: um...

Unity|mudder: the middle finger?

Unity|mudder: dude.....just relax and say whats wrong

BriziE: Piss off.

Unity|mudder: Is it something in your personal life or is it the fact that ramsy and I got admin? Because they made me admin because to many people knew about my secret

BriziE: It isn't about any of that bullshit.

BriziE: Stop asking.

Unity|mudder: so anything in real life?family problems

BriziE: Or do I really have to block you?

BriziE: Okay let us set a count.

4msg of You, and You'll win a free block. :D

Unity|mudder: okay.........ill just type long. What is up? I mean your rage quitting, Raging and cursing. Not acting like you and your threatening to block me for trying to help out. Oviosuly something isn't right wheather its in-game or in real life. Im trying to help so let me try

BriziE: That was a long msg, so that counts a 2! :)

BriziE: 2msg left.

Unity|mudder: haha, now your messing around. DUDE. IDC is im going to get blocked if  i can help you

BriziE: 1msg.

Unity|mudder: I

BriziE: You're on mighty thin ice right now.

Unity|mudder: Want

Unity|mudder: TO

Unity|mudder: THELP

Unity|mudder: SO

Unity|mudder: LET

Unity|mudder: ME

Unity|mudder: HELP

BriziE: Gg.

BriziE: Mr.

BriziE: You earned it!

Unity|mudder: If you want let me help as a friend, why dont you block me. Im trying to help and you're getting angry so if you wanna block me....go head

Unity|mudder: im sorry if i did anything but dont let me trying to help hurt our friensdship

Unity|mudder: guess im blocked :D

• Downvote 2

Brizie. All your reporting and all the work you have put into this. You just throw everything away. And for what admin? Or a family issue? Just relax

Why do I even have to relax now? xD I'll be banned anyways..

So why not just keep on going? Also, Classux cant even hold onwhat he says! xD

"08June I'll find new moderaters" Noob it's July! Cant You the Calender?

U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD U madz? xD 

• Founder

You made the biggest mistake banning @7, therefore no mercy.

When I was reading I thought like it was some family bussnies or something in that way, it really did sound like it, but when I started to scroll the page down, the worse it just became, when I really couldn't believe what I was reading I went to Echelon to check the logs. First of all I just saw that @121 was banned, and I thought, "This has something to do with Griggs" then I saw the others, like you have been waiting for a moment when I was going to explain the permban system in the chatbox (yesterday) to then go and permban me and the other staff members. 

To be honest, I never saw that in you, when we talked you sounded like a cool guy and I wanted to know more about you, and I thought I did.

Who ever this is, it's not the Brisie that I know. Well Brisie, if the old one is still there, be that guy and people will love you for sure.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You made the biggest mistake banning @7, therefore no mercy.

When I was reading I thought like it was some family bussnies or something in that way, it really did sound like it, but when I started to scroll the page down, the worse it just became, when I really couldn't believe what I was reading I went to Echelon to check the logs. First of all I just saw that @121 was banned, and I thought, "This has something to do with Griggs" then I saw the others, like you have been waiting for a moment when I was going to explain the permban system in the chatbox (yesterday) to then go and permban me and the other staff members. 

To be honest, I never saw that in you, when we talked you sounded like a cool guy and I wanted to know more about you, and I thought I did.

Who ever this is, it's not the Brisie that I know. Well Brisie, if the old one is still there, be that guy and people will love you for sure.

He will truly be missed(sounds like a funeral). Brizie, you helped out this server everyday by reporting people or banning them. You and I were so close and I dont know what happened but you literally snapped(if it was you). We were friends on skype and you even spammed me there. If this wasn't you whoever did this got you in a tun of shit. If it was please explain to me why you did it? Thanks man.... 

Lol, he did even better than me last time... ofc that's such an awful thing to do to the Great and Powerful Classix! That's a sad day for UU community... Classix... our lord and savior... HAS BEEN OFFENDED, AND BANNED FROM HIS OWN SERVER! Let the gods have mercy on Brisi's soul, because Classix will not.

• Upvote 1