Nuke town glitching

I LOVE INDY

Don't know if I should do this here but with the new update that classixz did he blocked the stairs with cares but u forunetly he's probs never dont the glitch before because it's no the stairs it acually the TV that the tac is put on and trust me I've glitches many time and gotten banned

Don't know if I should do this here but with the new update that classixz did he blocked the stairs with cares but u forunetly he's probs never dont the glitch before because it's no the stairs it acually the TV that the tac is put on and trust me I've glitches many time and gotten banned

After KEX made that update, I have tried testing to see if you can tactical glitch, and I couldn't do it and I was glad that it was fixed. But you see you can tactical glitch from on top of the TV? I doubt that.

Heuheuheu. 

The most mature thing you have ever said so far.  <_<

Virus trust me you banned me for tac glitching you can do the glitch by dropping the tac on the tvit acually works better but it's harder that why I know it's true but I'm o whit you not believing just trying to help

I do remember banning you for tactical glitching because under rule 5 or 6 it says Glitching in any way will get you banned.

• 2 weeks later...