plz

El Señor D

So guyz... classi tuld meh to go here, so i cum, n write dis not very well but im no good writer, whatever, im very very sorry for what i did... but it had nothing to do with zam ;( plz i'd ask for unban coz i luv ramsi even tho he no likes me now n is a frozen slut, i still wanna camp with him once in a while ok? plz classi, listen,  i be nice like im ncie here to go to proper section of ban appeal as u told me? see? imma good boi, i listen to u i always luvvd u indi can confirm (( im nono askin for no chance, i just want unban for what i did nt do wrong i guess not sure... see now did i spam zam with posts filled with my luv to classi? no... imma fill someplace else that belongs to classi, if u nice to me n unban (((

*best ban appeal evuh 2/10 - its like battlefield with guns ~ IGN*

Well... I don't think i can ever be serious. #Yolo. But still... dude, its nuttin, just unban on zam, i cant fuck anything up there, can i? :o And indeed, i didnt want to play coz i thought its gonna be dead in a month, lel, and now i literally have nothing to do, no new games n shit :/ *also i miss indyh ;(*

welp, you owe kex an apology public or not, and you should admit you where wrong about the mod dying, and donate 60$

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

dude, you gotta be fucking high on lsd................................... to think i would admit i was wrong -.-

thats because hes so kiddish and doesn't know any better, I miss him just a teeny tiny bit and wouldnt mind an unban but how caan we trust that hes being serious and not just fucking with us

How do you know he spammed once a spammer always a spammer and it's nearly impossible to change back ( my old account was lupus I know how hard it is not to spam) # very hard not to rage spam for me even today when I'm chill

How do you know he spammed once a spammer always a spammer and it's nearly impossible to change back ( my old account was lupus I know how hard it is not to spam) # very hard not to rage spam for me even today when I'm chill

dude, wtf are you talking about... go get fucking high on meth with indy in his lil fucking junkie-corner and dont bother me with your shit