Adding more Easter Eggs to our mod?

viirus_iquickz

Should we have more Easter Eggs, or not?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys want more Easter Eggs displayed on the mod or not?

• Yes, add more Easter Eggs to the mod, it is really fun.
    • No, don't add any more Easter Eggs to the mod, leave it just the way it is.

I understand that we have one Easter Egg which is on Array, and it includes cool weapons that I enjoy. I was thinking maybe to have more Easter Eggs, this is why the topic is on a poll meaning that you guys can vote. I would like to see what your guys opinions are on this, and to see if you guys are up for it or not up for it. I understand making an Easter Egg takes time, but you guys do whatever you think is best. But if KEX decides to have more Easter Eggs displayed on the server, I'd suggest making it similar to Array just because it seems really easy to most of us.

Should we focus on which maps we should do the Easter Egg on, if people think that this is a good idea. But if it ain't a good idea then I guess we can deal with the Array one for now, and maybe in the future we can think about it?

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

• 1 month later...

i've done it before, its similar to array one, but you only get one, cool weapon. I won't disguise what it is, its your responsibility to find that out. Hint ( The hitmarkers are found outside the map. CARS! )

I know about 4-5 steps (parts) of the Easter egg. The rest of the Easter Egg is still challenging for me since I don't know what comes next. So once you complete the Nuketown Easter Egg you get one cool weapon, well I'm not going to do it then. Thanks for stating it then, MyXa.

• Founder

i've done it before, its similar to array one, but you only get one, cool weapon. I won't disguise what it is, its your responsibility to find that out. Hint ( The hitmarkers are found outside the map. CARS! )

You haven't done the easter egg.

• Upvote 1