speedo for UU-K class

100Lemon

i thought about UU-K class and i think speedo at beginning will be a good idea . otherwise it would be like a normal Mvp ..

How about you knife, get 500 points, buy speedo, and there's your profit. It's easy to get speedo, just follow those 3 steps and you have yourself speedo, you are welcome. Also, UU-K is for those who are great or elite at knifing, whenever you press 6 to activate the loadout, in red letters it says, "You are using the Knife Elite Loadout," meaning that once again UU-K are for those who are either great at knifing or an elite at knifing.

If you are in UU-K you should be good at knifing, and if you're good at knifing it won't be a problem to get 500 points without speedo :-)

I agree with this statement. Once I got moderator, it was really easy to get speedo.

I think that you should do a special class for UU-K with the name: UU-K Class. I think it should include: 1-bowie knife - 400 points, 2-Speedo- 200 points, 3 Ninja- 150 points and 4-Adapt for 900 points. And loadout which for me is good: MPL, Desert Eagle, 2 Tomahawks and it all. I do not know if someone also will like the idea :)

• Director of Administration

I think that you should do a special class for UU-K with the name: UU-K Class. I think it should include: 1-bowie knife - 400 points, 2-Speedo- 200 points, 3 Ninja- 150 points and 4-Adapt for 900 points. And loadout which for me is good: MPL, Desert Eagle, 2 Tomahawks and it all. I do not know if someone also will like the idea :)I think

I think UU-K should be better in knifing so there is no need to help them in it with some specials, maybe that bowie sounds good but thats all. Let them show their experience if they are real UU-K pro knifers.  ^_^  Its my view of this..

I think UU-K should be better in knifing so there is no need to help them in it with some specials, maybe that bowie sounds good but thats all. Let them show their experience if they are real UU-K pro knifers.  ^_^  Its my view of this..

The real knifers left, or got kicked. ;) Now You know it.

yeah thats right but why shouldnt they get a reward for their knife skill?

and something special wouldnt hurt the UU.K members i think ..

Yea its good, now just tell what reward they should get? :)  :o

What reward?

yeah thats right but why shouldnt they get a reward for their knife skill?

and something special wouldnt hurt the UU.K members i think ..

• 4 weeks later...