ZAM Loadout's

Frupiss

• Community Manager

Will be in future available for MVP's to make your own loadout? I mean that they can choose their favourite guns with witch they will play to rest of the time until they change it again..

-Players could Create their own classes from ZAM starting guns and save to random loadout, maybe rename too (ex. Load.Camp, Load,Knife, etc..)

Now some examples of completed loadouts.

Loadout.1.   MPL                

Sniper Rifle                             

Sog Knife                             

Grenade

Loadout.2.   D.Eagle

Pump Shotgun

Sniper Rifle

Kar Un/Scoped Rifle        <--(donno right name)

2x Tomahawk

Loadout.3.   ASP

Spectre

Sog Knife

2x Tomahawk

-May its stupid idea, but think about it! ;)

post-1755-0-17649900-1407431089_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Third person so far who has suggested to change the loadout, and still KEX didn't change the load-out that may mean that he doesn't support the idea, or doesn't care at all?

Will be in future available for MVP's to make your own loadout? I mean that they can choose their favourite guns with witch they will play to rest of the time until they change it again..

-Players could Create their own classes from ZAM starting guns and save to random loadout, maybe rename too (ex. Load.Camp, Load,Knife, etc..)

Players can Create their own Classes including their favorite weapon. That to me seems stupid, and OP. There's a lot of people that I play with, and their favorite weapon is the PPSH just because it does decent amount of damage to the zombies. Now would you want someone to start out with the PPSH for free that does decent amount of damage? I hope not just because there would be a slight chance that people may leave the mod and never return just because of this ridiculous idea you thought of. Just deal with the loadout, and in the future we will see what KEX and Griggzor' think about this.

• Community Manager

Third person so far who has suggested to change the loadout, and still KEX didn't change the load-out that may mean that he doesn't support the idea, or doesn't care at all?

Players can Create their own Classes including their favorite weapon. That to me seems stupid, and OP. There's a lot of people that I play with, and their favorite weapon is the PPSH just because it does decent amount of damage to the zombies. Now would you want someone to start out with the PPSH for free that does decent amount of damage? I hope not just because there would be a slight chance that people may leave the mod and never return just because of this ridiculous idea you thought of. Just deal with the loadout, and in the future we will see what KEX and Griggzor' think about this.

Soz i  dont think guns like this, but only those who you can get on start and with those make your own favourite loadout that you will use for all the time till you change it for another.. (i meant, loadout by using starting guns)

Soz i  dont think guns like this, but only those who you can get on start and with those make your own favourite loadout that you will use for all the time till you change it for another.. (i meant, loadout by using starting guns)

You have something called "Change Weapon Loadout." It's for MVP players only, and it may be helpful for you. It's beneath all the classes if you don't know where it is.

You have something called "Change Weapon Loadout." It's for MVP players only, and it may be helpful for you. It's beneath all the classes if you don't know where it is.

Change loadout is frankly a little bugging. Already I tell you: When I remove the main weapon and going in front of her gun and again take the main weapon when you select a class can not pull the knife: |