Bug with Escaper Class

Zeagle

We all know Escaper class in zam 1.6 and i found 2 bugs on map Array=If you go to the cars that stending behind the flag and turn on long sprint you will get out! But it's still hard to do that it just happend it selfs sometimes i was escaping from a zomb and get out of the map so! lets contune. On map CRACKED you go at the end of map then in the corner Then long sprint and Tada!!! So Classixz hope i was usefull  :P

Not sure which one to comment on, but I'll surely comment on this one. I understand that Escaper has some bugs on it, and that there are 3 messed up items besides blackbird. But I would love to see maybe "Long Sprint" and maybe "Zombie Transform" removed from that class, and maybe add more items (features) on that class. I just feel like "Long Sprint" and "Zombie Transform" ain't worth it. Thanks for sharing this bug, I hope that Classixz fixes it as soon as he can.

Not sure which one to comment on, but I'll surely comment on this one. I understand that Escaper has some bugs on it, and that there are 3 messed up items besides blackbird. But I would love to see maybe "Long Sprint" and maybe "Zombie Transform" removed from that class, and maybe add more items (features) on that class. I just feel like "Long Sprint" and "Zombie Transform" ain't worth it. Thanks for sharing this bug, I hope that Classixz fixes it as soon as he can.

Zombie transform was good before 1.6 (or 1.5 maybe), back when we had no bowie knife. Zombie transform deal 500 dmg ( Am i right ?) but knife slower than Bowie Knife.
Agree to remove / change Long Sprint, but Zombie Transform is still useful imo.

Old / random knife spray i had with Zombie Transform. Hope it shows you the huge potential of this item.
Edited by Wast

We all know Escaper class in zam 1.6 and i found 2 bugs on map Array=If you go to the cars that stending behind the flag and turn on long sprint you will get out! But it's still hard to do that it just happend it selfs sometimes i was escaping from a zomb and get out of the map so! lets contune. On map CRACKED you go at the end of map then in the corner Then long sprint and Tada!!! So Classixz hope i was usefull  :P

THANK YOU SO MUCH I WILL USE THESE EVERY DAY NOW (message glitches next time or the wrong people will get their hands on it )

I wint glitch its fine

your not making any sense wtf are you trying to say jeez

Ok say your 11 and you rage a lot and your immature (60% of zam) , you want to always win and you don't know how. Ok you go to this site and see this topic and think YUS I FINALY FOUND A WAY TO ALWAYS WIN . Now your glitching left right and centre . That's what I'm trying to get too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.