The Unity talk thread + Some extra ADV from Gamerdog. [MOST HATED THREAD]

Gamerdog6482

Everyone Join ZE! Hosted and Updated by Unity!
It's way better than this shitty mod, and it's administration isn't made up of ignorant twatheads.

To connect to the European (EU) server, either look for "If they wanted to join they already knew the name" (in red) under UNRANKED in the Server Browser, or type this into your console: /connect It's the same for the IP.

To connect to the American (US) server, either look for "If they wanted to join they already knew the name" (in purple) under UNRANKED in the Server Browser, or type this into your console: /connect It's the same for the IP.

Hope to see you there!

Edited by ๖ۣۜClassixz
You won't get anything by advertising, well a free ban :) I don't lose anything by either displaying the IP's or not. Unity is more dead than ever now. And now we all know what kind of people is left. Maybe permban for all the Unity that is le
  • Downvote 23

We should keep this up just to show everyone how childish and dumb you are. I feel sorry for you and this topic is just really sad.

I agree with what you stated here, Griggzor.

Man... wtf, i thought your different.

Gamerdog is still the same person from before (mean and obnoxious).

I suggest banning him for Advertising on our website just to make him rage more.

• Founder

Alright, Let's officially start war against Unity. I will stop MY b3 bots hosted for Unity.

All the good people I've helped in there is already out, now the idiots are left.

I do not want to help Unity out anymore and do not expect anything from me.

I rather just permban all unity members as I sure as hell wont miss them.

Good you decide to do this when the good people of Unity is out.

Bye bye Unity.

• Upvote 4

its funny how much they advertise yet get no players and we dont do anything but ban the people that do it, we dont do it on zam or on their server. i cant say class doesnt advertise but i dont see much of yet he gets players, illuminati i think so. Coincidence i think not kiij at griggzor he definitely sold his soul, hes a "cute blonde sweet swedish boy" -everyone says

• Upvote 4

These peoples who talk bad about UU and prefer That ZEM shit should get perm ban on Servers and website...

And what da fuck why is here some1 from ZEM on this side? Ye i know coz they sux and want to have that nice Community that UU have, but give up ZAM will everytime be better than ZEM and this never change!

If they want war please but everybody know who lose!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Fun Fact. ZEM sucks thats finale and also you all notice that the ZAM servers are full every day but zem not so much

Wow saying "ZEM sucks"... That was so respectful for Rollon who spend hours (if not days) updating the mod...

Srsly just don't act like that... Remember how FroZen acted when ZAM came out and what happened then...

• Upvote 1

Wow saying "ZEM sucks"... That was so respectful for Rollon who spend hours (if not days) updating the mod...

Srsly just don't act like that... Remember how FroZen acted when ZAM came out and what happened then...

Look, I was a member of Unity and let's face it, ZEM wasn't the best mod since ZAM had always a lot of players, that was a risk to do it and you know it...

You need to agree with me that Gamerdog's move was dirty and not respecting.

Rollonmath did really good job and I respect that.

But UU don't need to get an ADV from another clan, that's dirty and really really no respecting...

Now a war has started and Unity needs to deal with it.

Thanks for reading this...

Yuvalpre

• Upvote 2

This is not the clan and mod that I left a while back...

Well, I will just say this:

1. Both ZAM and ZEM are fun and unique mods (props to Classixz, Rollonmath42, Lemon, Intricate, and all you other modders out there);

2. If someone leaves a community, you turn on them and adv on the "enemy's" website? Fuck you.

#HailHydra

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Gamerdog ...MAssive Facepalm!

I re-readed your post 5 times and was searching for any reason to consider it to be maybe a little troll but u serious... <_<

Thanks for the giant enormous positive feedback ppl left here on how they see ZEM and all ZEM players.

Consider yourself elimated from your task to promote zem since ZEM faces giant hard times by this retarded post...

I hoped u were on drugs if not u srsly need to start thinking before doing something.

I geuss after all those days u kept helding those bad feelings for Undead Uprising and thanks to your post we all have to suffer the consequences now.

SAMSUNG PROMOTES PRODUCTS ON APPLE KAPPA LOGIC.... <_<

I played ZEM back when FroZen was still in charge. It was great and fun. Lemon was cool and everything. Then it shut down and ZAM started gaining followers. Now that ZEM is back I was like WOOO HOOOOOOOO! Then i played it and it dissipointed me so much I don't play anymore. ZEM is v2 or in ZAM terms v1.2 but ZAM is at v1.6. KEX has put in tons of time into ZAM and has made it a great mod. ZEM used to be great and I respect all those who tried to bring it back and make it good, but it just doesn't seem to amount to what ZAM is.