stlmokevin's next tournament!

Ramsy

stlmokevin's next tournament!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want as stlmokevin's next tournament?

• Creative Camping (again)
    • Intense Camping
    • Feeds
    • Scripts
    • Simon Says, on ZAM

Since me and iamindy33 took part in stlmokevin's previous tournament and both won 1st place (in the 'Creative Camping' part of it), stlmokevin put us two in charge regarding his next tournament.

I am creating this voting poll to see what you guys want to see happen next. Anyone and everyone can vote!

NOTE: We are not taking any more suggestions. These are the 5 ideas that me and iamindy33 have come up with.

Make sure to vote.  :)

Creative Camping

Just like before. Find the coolest, most creative and most unique spot that you can and hold it off.

Intense Camping

Fortify a really big and difficult to cover spot and hold it off (survive). A minimum of 4 entrances (for zombies to come from) is required. The person that does most of the work will win.

Feeds

Get the sickest feed (knife, sniper, ASP, whatever) - which is both filled with you killing, and is cool at the same time - and you'll win.

Scripts

Make something really, really funny (a picture, a story, a video, anything) and post it on the forums. The person that sends in the best submission will win.

Simon Says, on ZAM

Self-explanatory.  :)

Tournament type: TO BE DETERMINED

Date: TO BE DETERMINED

Prize: 25 USD (on Steam)

More information and rules regarding the tournament will be released prior to the tournament actually starting.

You guys have nothing to worry about, me, iamindy33 will plan and organise everything. All you guys have to do, is vote.  :)

Let the voting begin!

• Upvote 1

Creative camping is just a bunch of noobs in 1 spot

"Creative Camping" requires chill, composure, skill, will and wit. It's different from seeing the same people go to the same spots on the same basis (way of playing), day, by day, by day. Unless you've tried it yourself, you have no right to say anything of the sort. Either that, or you just aren't good enough to do it yourself, and, therefore, bash the whole system. I, therefore, am not even considering your opinion on this one.

I think what Jack meant was when there was the creative camping in zam 90% off the players were camping at the usual spots.

#Vote4Feeds

Same thing applies for pretty much all of the above. You think everyone will be running around, going for feeds (if Feeds win)?

Same thing applies for pretty much all of the above. You think everyone will be running around, going for feeds (if Feeds win)?

Nope, but I know more people will run around with knife than people who survive in a cool spot.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Aaand "Intense Camping" is our winner!

I will inform you with more information on the tournament in the upcoming 3 days. :)

P.S. You can keep voting, but we already have a winner (or, Classixz can just close the voting poll).

• Downvote 1