My 1st video

Bloody

@Bloody *2 days later* Your video finally has been uploaded. Just blame your internet company, they are the ones that have crappy internet and deserve to either upgrade or shut down. But next time, you should ask someone to upload a video for you because I understand waiting 2 days is really long, or your family should get a different internet plan.

Anyways, cool video, and no problem.

BLOODY how did you get double mag on MPL if you are not an admin? How can I get Double Mag too?

Contact Classixz and ask him if you can purchase a custom class. You tell him what you want in it (the things you want to start off with each game) and he will tell you how much you have to pay, or donate.

*2 days later* Your video finally has been uploaded. Just blame your internet company, they are the ones that have crappy internet and deserve to either upgrade or shut down. But next time, you should ask someone to upload a video for you because I understand waiting 2 days is really long, or your family should get a different internet plan.

Anyways, cool video, and no problem.

Most of the time, you get to choose the type and speed of Internet you wish to use. Unless the Internet provider (company) really is shit, it's not their fault. I have the same issue.

• 2 weeks later...