Recruitment for UU-S MW3 Team has opened!

Destroyer

As most of you know, UU-S is expanding its range throughout all CoDs. Due to MW2's unstable status on competitive sniping part, we choose to start things on MW3.

Since our BO team requirements are enhanced, It is a chance for people who want to be a part of UU-S! All you need is having MW3 and being a decent Quickscoper on it. Also, due to some lacks and not detailed "Join Us" section on tab, you will apply from this topic until that section gets fixed and has additional parts in form.

Before you apply, make sure you are fit in the requirements.

Requierements to join UU-S MW3 :

• You must be 14+ years old.
  • Be mature, don't act childish.
  • Be respected and trustful player.
  • Be good at speaking English.

If you think you fit in the requirements, use this application form to apply for UU-S MW3.

Application Form :

Your Steam name: 

Your Steam link:  

After you apply, we will consider about your application. If we think you are okay, we will add you to try-out list and you will be tested within a week.

Try-outs

-

-

-

-

Failed to pass requirements

-

-

-

-

FAQ :

Q : Will I have UU-S loadout on ZAM If I'm accepted to UU-S MW3 Squad?

A :  It hasn't been talked yet but you most likely will have it.

Q : Does my inactivity on MW3 effect my membership?

A : Yes, It does. We need you to be active unless you have major problems in your real life. We will warn you about your inactivity few times. After you exceed the limit of warnings, you sadly will be kicked.

: If I lose my skills on MW3, will I be kicked?

A : Unfortunately, yes. Therefore, we suggest you to play less BO as MW3 and BO are kind of different games, you may lose your focus easily If you aren't good at both games. 

So u know where u can find my application ;)

This is also for people who have been rejected on Join Us section. Since they can't make a new one there, I decided to use this system for a while.

Anyways, back to the topic. People who have MW3 should try their chance since skill level that we look for isn't high.

You don't need to buy another copy, use family sharing and create another account.

It doesn't work like that. If your game is Vac banned, its over, no chance of retrieving it. You can use family sharing if you're Tac banned

He probably thought he's a badass and installed them old .exe hacks.... Nothing knew