One of the best snipers on BO is in UU-S!

Destroyer

breaking-news.png

I'm glad to announce that we have got Niklaus in UU-S!

Niklaus is being considered as one of the best 1v1ers on Black Ops Sniping Community. From now, he will fight for the UU-S's Competitive Side!

About Niklaus

Name : Zan

Steam Link : Click here

Youtube Link : Click here

Past Clans

- ESS

- RmP

- NoLIFE Gaming

- SnR

- Bzz

- FroZen Snipers

Sample 1v1 Video of Niklaus

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ye, probably due to his wh n qs scripts... nice co-leader btw.

Even the people in Sniping Community think he uses wh, so I won't judge you for calling him like that :P

Besides that, he is probably the best sound using player on BO. He can hear you accross map (in Nuketown) and pre-aims at location where you go. Only thing you could do is, wishing that he misses you and you then have a chance to shoot him. I'm proud that I have won him twice :3

Even the people in Sniping Community think he uses wh, so I won't judge you for calling him like that :P

Besides that, he is probably the best sound using player on BO. He can hear you accross map (in Nuketown) and pre-aims at location where you go. Only thing you could do is, wishing that he misses you and you then have a chance to shoot him. I'm proud that I have won him twice :3

sound whore* not sound using player :D

Its not technically possible to hear from across the map... another hax? Moar scripts? plz

100+ dB hax? :o

I've made two videos that might be evidence enough, that I'm not using WH. They are bad quality though, cause I was filming it with my phone. Might make another one in future. I can hear players across half map in Nuketown though, not across whole map.

• Upvote 1

Hackers doesn't last long in Black Ops, I've got permabanned twice already.. even tho I'm not hacking :(

Ye sure.

Always knew deep inside my heart you were russian. This explains the permabans. Steam bans russians anyways, as 99.99% of them decide to buy hacks.....