Ban Appeal

Phantom Infinity

Ban reason: It saids hacking o.0?!

Date banned: July 11th, 2014 07:24 AM o.0?! I was on vacation to Thailand.

I was checking UU again because i came back from vacation and have been busy with school(entered collage) so I didnt have time for games or something like that. And then I saw this that I was banned while I was on vacation trip. I was wondering if I could play ZAM again because I loved the community where I could spend my free time on it i really had alot of fun then but yeah I can't play the mod anymore. I know you might say I am not gonna unban you but I really hope that you understand how I feel about this.

You get perma banned over Echelon, usually after getting reported or being noticed by a member. There's no way in hell that wrong person gets banned for hax. Kex tends to get drunk, ye, but I don't think he would make such a mistake, lol. I mean... I'm not a head admin here so for more info you should talk to him over steam or just wait for his reply to this topic.

Well i just got invited to join the ZAM group on steam so its unlikely that I got banned if I really got banned why did Classixz invite me to te group? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/UU-ZAM#members Go there and you can find my name.