Hello, I'm sorry.

aShamed

Hi, i'm Shame. And i'd like to tell you all: i'm sorry.
First off i'm sorry to all admins that have to handle all my shit.
I'd like to apologies for my shitty behaviour. I know, i rage alot. And yes i fuck with people.. (not in the wrong way.)

After ramsy's words i realised i'm not gonna get anywhere by acting like this. So i'm sorry:

All admins: for my shitting behiaviour.

Most UU-K Members, And UU-S Members: for telling you are bad, and should get kicked out. Which really, you shouldn't because tbh i'm just jelly, You got in But i did not. And yes i just admitted that.
Faith: For saying you're an abuser and shouldn't have gotten Admin. You do. But seriously you have to admit you blocked me. xD. Anyway you're a really good admin and active so you really deserve it.

Griggz and Indy: for spamming you with my rage.

Ramsy: for saying you're shit and a faggot etc etc..

Also yes, Bellucci. I fucked with you alot. Which i have no idea why. Mostly because your brother really annoyed me and really, it looked like you were "your brother". So sorry.

And all other members and players of UU: for my rage, and for my cussing.

Yes, i know you guys think: "does he really think we're gonna forgive him..."

And i'm not asking that. all i'm asking for is a fresh start, so i can be mature, and be fun to play with! And then, afterall if i'm being good and maybe fun to play with maybe you will start to like me. And if you don't i'm totally fine with that.

I'm really trying my best, but it's really hard if you have people fucking with me all the time. I do know, it's really my fault.

I can be a really nice person you know. But just sometimes, it snaps and i go all rage mode.

Also please, don't hate on this. Hopefully you guys understand and will give me another chance.

If not, its okay.

So, See you in game ! And GL HF ;).

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Hello Shame, you keep saying "Faith you blocked me", I will explain what happened excacly: So I was playing the map Launch and Shame was on, we were both zombies, I saw you AFK at some corner of the map and wanted to have some fun with you, I stood infront of you so that you cant move, I stayed there for 5 sec MAX, then I moved away, a Block is when u block zombies from reaching the camping spots, and you were even AFK.

So you cant basically call that a block but whatever have it your way, and come on dont you think you over reacted over that mentioning it every single map.

• Upvote 2

forgive, but don't forget.

There is no way someone can just come, say sorry and then have a new start. Actually i don't know you and i don't mind much BUT if you really want to prove people you changed then just stop act like a immature kid and wait for people to notice you did some effort. 

@Wast

Yes, wast i know. I don't want you to forget my past, but really i'm going to try and show you guys i can be mature, and can be fun to play with.

And destroyer, if that are your thoughts i am completly fine with those.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I only really know you because you down-voted my MOD app without commenting or giving a reason for ze hate. Not a great first impression, but I'm always supportive of a person trying to get a fresh start.

Kevin he did the same thing when I got accepted to be a UU member he raged on my app all cause i had a couple of bans before

Hi, i'm Shame. And i'd like to tell you all: i'm sorry.

First off i'm sorry to all admins that have to handle all my shit.

I'd like to apologies for my shitty behaviour. I know, i rage alot. And yes i fuck with people.. (not in the wrong way.)

After ramsy's words i realised i'm not gonna get anywhere by acting like this. So i'm sorry:

All admins: for my shitting behiaviour.

Most UU-K Members, And UU-S Members: for telling you are bad, and should get kicked out. Which really, you shouldn't because tbh i'm just jelly, You got in But i did not. And yes i just admitted that.

Faith: For saying you're an abuser and shouldn't have gotten Admin. You do. But seriously you have to admit you blocked me. xD. Anyway you're a really good admin and active so you really deserve it.

Griggz and Indy: for spamming you with my rage.

Ramsy: for saying you're shit and a faggot etc etc..

Also yes, Bellucci. I fucked with you alot. Which i have no idea why. Mostly because your brother really annoyed me and really, it looked like you were "your brother". So sorry.

And all other members and players of UU: for my rage, and for my cussing.

Yes, i know you guys think: "does he really think we're gonna forgive him..."

And i'm not asking that. all i'm asking for is a fresh start, so i can be mature, and be fun to play with! And then, afterall if i'm being good and maybe fun to play with maybe you will start to like me. And if you don't i'm totally fine with that.

I'm really trying my best, but it's really hard if you have people fucking with me all the time. I do know, it's really my fault.

I can be a really nice person you know. But just sometimes, it snaps and i go all rage mode.

Also please, don't hate on this. Hopefully you guys understand and will give me another chance.

If not, its okay.

So, See you in game ! And GL HF ;).

I cried everytime you said I was bad at knifing. ;-;

also what happened to your brother :P

I'm not sure if he even has a brother or not? He either lied to us, pretended to act like it was his brother, or told the truth. We'll just wait and see his answer.

I stood infront of you so that you cant move, I stayed there for 5 sec MAX, then I moved away, a Block is when u block zombies from reaching the camping spots, and you were even AFK.

So you cant basically call that a block but whatever have it your way, and come on dont you think you over reacted over that mentioning it every single map.

Faith there are many people that play ZAM and always complain. What I usually do whenever I see something complaining is A) I just ignore them or B) If it gets overboard, I would kick that person, and give him a one day ban (hasn't happened yet but I know it will since many people on here complain. It's mainly the kids that complain.

It's true you rage too much..You once spammed me on steam so much my game freezed and was forced to block you.

I wish you a good fresh start ;)

That's just ShameOnYou. Not sure how Griggzor and iamindy33 even handled him when he always spammed them. I am just lucky he isn't my friend on steam because if he were, he would spam random stuff to me that I wouldn't read, and he would probably complain about me being really bad and mean which would then result a block on Steam.

I only really know you because you down-voted my MOD app without commenting or giving a reason for ze hate. Not a great first impression, but I'm always supportive of a person trying to get a fresh start.

He down voted your mod application (which means he obviously said no to you). Echo did that on my mod application, and I didn't really care what he did. It's his actions, and there's nothing you can do about it (unless you are an admin then there will be serious consequences).

I'm Elmo, nice to meet you Sorry.

Funniest joke ever. I thought of typing this, but I was too lazy to do so.

I never understand these "sorry posts" 13 years old kids are trying to apologize and next time they act totally same. 

I gotta agree with you here. At first they seem sorry but then afterwards they act totally the same just like last time.

Also, viirus just wondering why you downvoted my post? 

I down-voted some of your posts because 1) You always raged at most of us in-game, and on steam, and 2) You seem immature, so it seems funny to down-vote people like you (who are annoying and make pointless statements). I'll try my best not to down-vote you that much because I'll just be the MOST hated admin on all. Anyways, good luck on your new start, and try to act different this time than last time.

Because that's what Viirus does

I surely love doing what I do. NOT.

forgive, but don't forget.
There is no way someone can just come, say sorry and then have a new start. Actually i don't know you and i don't mind much BUT if you really want to prove people you changed then just stop act like a immature kid and wait for people to notice you did some effort. 

Well, Wast it depends on who the person is and how he/she acted whenever we played with them. But it doesn't really look like to some of us that he is going to change at all. He'll probably do the same things he did last time such as spamming indy and griggzor on steam, complaining in-game, and not be sorry at all. But we will see how it goes.  :ph34r:

Kevin he did the same thing when I got accepted to be a UU member he raged on my app all cause i had a couple of bans before

That means he said no, and plus I love it when he rages. It seems funny and sad at the same time.

And again, good luck on your new start (not sure if that will happen), but we will see how it goes. 

• Downvote 3