UU-S got the 3rd spot!

Destroyer

2hmg0si.png

As what has been planned and promised, UU-S has achieved to get in to TOP 3 Sniper Clans on Black Ops.

Due to frozen's withdrawn from the planned clan war, leaders of the BOSCR decided to move us on their rank. Even though we are proud to get in to TOP 3, we aren't satisfied much by achieving it with this such way. It's certain that there will be a cw between UU-S and frozen next days.

We are looking forward to satisfy UU Community by maintaining our spot on ranking list.

• Upvote 5

• Founder

Keep in mind that this position was only given out due to the given circumstances, so congratulations are not in order, at least not until UU-S actually beats FroZen in a clan-war.

Cuz they are way to scared to fight against UU-S, You know already how scared they were about UU, now when we snipe they are even more. Congratz and good job Destroyer and the crew!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep in mind that this position was only given out due to the given circumstances, so congratulations are not in order, at least not until UU-S actually beats FroZen in a clan-war.

You are right at this but withdrawing from the war isn't cool. Making excuse of member count shouldn't be a good move for Frozen since they are Multi CoD Sniping Clan, most of them know the basics of quick scoping in every CoD. I think people from different CoD divisions would have been called to war to prevent an auto loss at least.

Cuz they are way to scared to fight against UU-S, You know already how scared they were about UU, now when we snipe they are even more. Congratz and good job Destroyer and the crew!

I don't want to be seeming harsh but Classixz is kinda right. Current squad of frozen is, to be honest, not well. Not fudging and I truly believe, our war squad is better than current frozen. You can go back to see my old posts about frozen, I have always said that they are the second best team with the squad that contains Niklaus, Ben, Rayy, Swimfighter, Instinct and Dean. They also have/had a secret weapon who is one of the few that beat me on 1v1, Bloody, but sadly he is/was mostly inactive. Most of these players can change the situation of game any time, would carry.

Don't mind the words from current frozen team that say "We have already won them, we don't have to do more". We have lost to "old" frozen, not the "new" one. They are different, it has to be understood. There is also a point that has to be explained is, how many clanwars they played since the squad change? Not to mention they also rejected the cw offer from Blur according to my friend OneManArmy, leader of Blur.

Why I said all of these is, current people in frozen BO team are underestimating our members (like they are perfect), making speculations about we pay for members without provding any proof (because they think players like Niklaus, Instinct and Dean don't prefer a "shit" clan) and back talking about me and calling me "uus idiot" on their website. Once, on their website, I saw their BO leader, Rabbit, decleared us as new Dawn clan which was very disrespected clan by whole Sniping Community, Sadly I have no proofs for it considering it got removed by another admins on website. Tell me a reason why should we, UU Community, have respect for those guys?

Pre note about link : I honestly was surprised when I learnt he became the leader. I agree that my reaction was kinda mocking but never said any offending word about their team, it can be counted as a personal contention.

• 2 weeks later...