Sign in to follow this  
Kirito

I'm back! Lancer or Kirito

20 posts in this topic

I'm back to playing ZAM again, some of you guys may know me from the past from about a year ago and I'm a HEAD ADMIN if you didn't know, Myxa is fag that's all I've got to say.

• Upvote 7

Welcom back,

I know you rarely but saw you sometimes in ZAM and you seem nice.
However, hope you enjoy playing ZAM again.

btw i send you a friend request on steam! :D

• Upvote 3

I play usually on US sometimes on EU but usually not EU since I have crap ping, I just go on EU to do my Admin duty on there!

I've seen you on US and EU before and you seem chill and thanks!

I'm back to playing ZAM again, some of you guys may know me from the past from about a year ago and I'm a HEAD ADMIN if you didn't know, Myxa is fag that's all I've got to say.

Welcome back Anonymous. I guess I gotta deal with you for another year or so. I remember you from the good old days, you seemed pretty cool to play with, and talk to. Hope to see you more often on the server(s), and website and have another fresh start with each other.

ow no dis guy is back...

Just be glad he is back.  :ph34r:

yes indeed myxa fag

MyXa is truly a feg in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Miss you too Ramsy you Fagsy <3

And thanks Viirus! Yeah, I'm usually only on weekends because there's like no one on school days and I'm busy with school activities, 

Anyways, thanks everyone for the welcome back and hope to see you in the game sometimes!
Loving the update, I don't really like the Mosin Nagant but I guess it's cool how it shoots out a grenade lol.

omg random omg comment becouse i thought he ded as hel so omg jk knew he was no ded as hel he was no cod skid anymoar

welcome black.

back*       :unsure: 

• Upvote 1

Since you're mostly on EU we really wont be seeing eachother, but welcome back buddy.

Anonymous mainly plays on the American server. He rarely plays the EU server. You must of misread him, but no problem though.  ^_^

• Upvote 1

Anonymous mainly plays on the American server. He rarely plays the EU server. You must of misread him, but no problem though.  ^_^

Wow, I meant US yes, thanks.

• Upvote 1

Good to see you again.

Wow, you're the first person who says i'm chill. And no problem! ;)

As for Shame... Even a broken clock is right, twice a day.

• Upvote 2