Sample knifing

BIGz

Meh, 2/10 - would accept to uuk

Whenever I play with BIGz, he always knifes. I rarely see him camping nowadays since he loves knifing and is trying his best to get into UU-K. Good luck (the next time you re-apply for UU-K), I hope they give you a chance. You would be a really good UU-K member. It's just up to MyXa. I'll just probably spam MyXa to say yes to you, but it won't be easy since he's MyXa, and he's from Great Britain. I'll do what I can do, and we will see in the future if BIGz is a good fit for UU-K.

Don't add him to UU-K. Just my opinion.

I've seen better... and those fu**ers are usually mowing my ass down. :angry: :huh: :angry:

I've seen better... meaning I've seen Bigz knife better than his performance in the video. When he gets into game mode, he can mow players down with the best of'em.

Edited by xStoner420x

I am going to rematch with Bigz soon, but last time I tested him (He hosted) he lost again.

I am not exactly sure about the score but I think Bigz's was too low (~20) Please correct me if I am wrong Bigz I screend but dont know it anymore.

1v1's are completely different to zam knifing. I remember a long time ago, when i used to lose to bananaz in 1v1's, but been better on the actual mod. It's really different, trust me. I personally like bigz, but the only thing i really dislike is for some reason your aim when you knife at times makes me feel... i don't know.. but makes me feel weird to be honest. But in general maybe a UU-K contender.

Whenever I play with BIGz, he always knifes. I rarely see him camping nowadays since he loves knifing and is trying his best to get into UU-K. Good luck (the next time you re-apply for UU-K), I hope they give you a chance. You would be a really good UU-K member. It's just up to MyXa. I'll just probably spam MyXa to say yes to you, but it won't be easy since he's MyXa, and he's from Great Britain. I'll do what I can do, and we will see in the future if BIGz is a good fit for UU-K.

Agree with you with the UK part, but mostly I'm literally never home, i workout  a lot. I pulled my hamstring not long ago, which means i won't work out for a week.