Ban apeals

jigione

1. http://stats.undeaduprising.net/1/penalties/detail/10755

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/21/swiss-court-rules-nazi-salute-personal-statement-not-racism

Told a german friend seigh heil and Plattifuss started acting up like a drama high-school kid like its  all racist and all to which i said no it s not and to google it and then he starting telling me that he will ban me repeatedly like he was in the german camp himself and telling hurtful thing to us. in a word he was Abusing his powers as an admin.

I m against power abusing , please do something about your kindergarten staff.

2. https://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BFDB%5Dhappy-bird1/173.199.108.101:3074/ this guy destroyed a cade in front of more than a half of the server players and i asked some admin do to something about that guy because all of us died because of him, to which someone banned and called me a fat kid  http://stats.undeaduprising.net/1/penalties/detail/10710#comment-1684663599. and you know what? that guys was still playing one hour later on that exact server. this is bad.

thanks for the read

• Downvote 1

You were racist either way, no matter who you was talking about. If you believe that your friend was not offended, then we would like to see him say so. I totally agree with plattfuss, i sometimes understand jokes between friends, but that's just inappropriate., especially about such things.

Told a german friend seigh heil and Plattifuss started acting up like a drama high-school kid like its  all racist and all to which i said no it s not and to google it and then he starting telling me that he will ban me repeatedly like he was in the german camp himself and telling hurtful thing to us. in a word he was Abusing his powers as an admin.

I m against power abusing , please do something about your kindergarten staff.

To start off, sieg heil is a Nazi salute meaning Hail Victory. Plattfuss is an admin, and cannot (couldn't) stand the Nazi religion that much just because of how much damage they did during World War II. That's his choice, if he really hates the Nazi's that much, then we aren't really going to stop him. It's his choice, and his decision. No one in this world can stop him from who he is. He did what he could, he banned you, displayed a reason for you being a racist, and you just gotta accept the ban. I don't really see Hail Victory being a racist word unless you are saying it that way (the wrong way, or the right way). We never know how you mean until you explain it to us thoroughly.

your rlly immature guy... you wrote ingame Sieg heil and thats racismus and we dont need that on the servers. So stop it in future or you wont get banned again. 

Seems like an immature person to me. But if you think of it as a racism statement then whatever. I'm NOT going to fight against you saying that sieg heil isn't a racist word, or sieg heil is a racist word. It's your actions, not mine or anyone else's.

You were racist either way, no matter who you was talking about. If you believe that your friend was not offended, then we would like to see him say so. I totally agree with plattfuss, i sometimes understand jokes between friends, but that's just inappropriate., especially about such things.

I doubt that his friend doesn't really know about us having a website at all. But what we could of done was, message him on steam this sieg heil thing instead of in-game since most of us know how Plattfuss would react to it. But he got a ban, and we hope in the future he doesn't do anything like this again, or we'll just ban him longer, and make him suffer.  :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

Apparently a few people need to look up the definition of racism.

• the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Seigh Heil is typically not considered racism when invoked in German conversations. It could possibly be considered chauvinism, which can be considered a form of Discrimination, but that is left to individual interpretation. However, the Neo-Nazi’s use of the phrase as well as their hatred for an ever increasing collection of groups, helped associate the phrase with a form of racism.

Seigh Heil is a patriotic German phrase used long before the Nazi regime adopted it. Granted there is a long list of more appropriate greetings one can use, but do we really want to open that can of worms for the sake of political correctness? We have right to be offended, but we DO NOT have a right to silence others, when we are offended.

You should have tried to explain your actions to the admin in a calm and mature way. Since we are on the topic of phrases, I have another one for you… “You can beat the rap, but not the ride”. It’s a phrase used in the law enforcement community. It means, you might be able to get the charges dropped at a later date, but your ass will not be able to get out of the ride to jail. When you take on an irate or belligerent tone, you’ve just closed the door to an open and free discussion. I would have banned your ass also.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't tolerate people using it in-game either, but I would of settled on muting him probably. Unless someone in-game was offended, that is.

Was this saying around before Hitler changed the way it was perceived? Yes.

Does that make it OK to through around? No.

I shouldn't have to explain why. You know.

• Upvote 1

Banning someone for saying "Sieg heil" for 2 days is ridiculous but i just checked your chat history jigi and you deserve longer ban for that spamming, raging and insulting everyone. So shut up and be glad its only 2 days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wouldn't tolerate people using it in-game either, but I would of settled on muting him probably. Unless someone in-game was offended, that is.

Was this saying around before Hitler changed the way it was perceived? Yes.

Does that make it OK to through around? No.

I shouldn't have to explain why. You know.

Plattfuss didn't really have any choice other than to ban him which seems acceptable as Braby stated he was spamming just because Plattfuss was preparing to ban him, and kick him out of the game. But whenever someone sees someone being racist, an exceptional command would be to mute them leading them to a ban for what they did wrong. The saying has been around before Hilter was even born, so why bother. Keep your religion to yourself (unless there is someone else who has and shares the same religion as you). As a ZAM community, it would be okay to keep that stuff private, message your friends on steam about this kinds of things, and keep racial slurs, and statements to yourself. Don't type them in-game or you will receive a ban. As Plattfuss stated, we do not like having racists in our mod. Let this be a lesson to most people who are racist, and try to change yourselves.

You should have tried to explain your actions to the admin in a calm and mature way. Since we are on the topic of phrases, I have another one for you… “You can beat the rap, but not the ride”. It’s a phrase used in the law enforcement community. It means, you might be able to get the charges dropped at a later date, but your ass will not be able to get out of the ride to jail. When you take on an irate or belligerent tone, you’ve just closed the door to an open and free discussion. I would have banned your ass also.

Jigionez didn't have that much time to explain his actions to Plattfuss to make them both calm down. Plattfuss seemed that he couldn't take it anymore, and banned/kicked him automatically. All he did was spam to Plattfuss that sieg heil isn't technically a racist word. You just never know what type of admin you are dealing with.

Banning someone for saying "Sieg heil" for 2 days is ridiculous but i just checked your chat history jigi and you deserve longer ban for that spamming, raging and insulting everyone. So shut up and be glad its only 2 days.

Whenever people break the rules, they tend to spam to that specific admin that they really didn't do it. It doesn't matter, you can get them to the the truth pretty soon, ban them for their actions, and what not. This statement seems true. 2 days ain't nothin, so you can just sit there, think about what you did, and hopefully in the future you don't do the same thing like you did last time.

It seems as though we have reached our final decision. Hopefully this topic will be forgotten, and locked automatically.