Rewards in ZAM!

Classixz

fixed the scavenger stuff this is what i do now for people that wanna know: first match i join i type: !ts, !tsauto off, !tsreward (make sure you're in ZAM EU/US Survivors) and i get scavenger every time.

I still type the command in even if I'm not on those designated channels. The thing I hate when I'm in those channels is when I have to move back and forth from the Survivor Channel to the Zombie Channel then back to the Survivor Channel. I just try my best to avoid those channels at times because I just have going from channel to channel. It just seems annoying, but it is what it is.

The thing I don't get is when you are inactive for a designated time and get moved to the AFK section by the UndeadUprisingTeamSpeak bot.

The rewards seem cool, but could there be more or nah?

I don't find her attractive at all and can't see what the big deal is with her. So to answer your question,sure, send them. :P :lol: :P :lol:

Welllllllllllll the big deal is her butt,

On topic; this also gives you 15 instead of 10 points each hitmarker which is rly easy to build up points so keep it <:

Welllllllllllll the big deal is her butt,

On topic; this also gives you 15 instead of 10 points each hitmarker which is rly easy to build up points so keep it <:

Which Paper Magazine already admitted is fake. So Shame you're masturbating to an illusion. An ass that big couldn't even fit thru most doors.
  • Upvote 1

cant wait for this app..

We all can't wait. If it ever happens though.  :ph34r:  <_<  ;)

Ban. How I hate these nabs ... :angry:

Spamming won't help you at all.

So you're done here please leave.

Just blame ReLoW. He's the one that started the spamming stuff on our website. If that have never happened we wouldn't have to deal with them. But there's always an ip-ban option on the website, so Classixz can ban whoever he wants to (those that break rules on our websites).

This is off topic: Did you know that Ban and nab are the same spelling? I mean they use the same letters but are backwards. For example, backwards of ban is nab, and backwards of nab is ban. Did you see what I just did there? I hope you did.

Legit how he stopped at 75. KRAVICA FOR PRESIDENT!

Negatory. He'll just keep on going, and not stop at 75. Trust me, I know people that do stuff like this. Now we will reveal what his next move is next? Make a moderator application or keep on going until he gets ip-banned from the website.