Someone playing Deathrun? ( CoD 4 )

Yuvalpre

Hello everyone!

So it has been a long time since I posted here a topic, or commented on a topic :P

anyway, I wanted to ask if someone plays here Deathrun?

I was thinking about maybe you will host Deathrun server, because there are some players on CoD 4, if you want of course.

But, if someone plays here Deathrun, can he tell me which servers he plays on? because i'm playing on a pretty good server, however it's lagging a lot and currecly it's down.

So, if someone knows a good server, tell I would like to know

Thanks for reading this

Yuvalpre

No one really plays the UU deathrun server anymore since we technically lost those players that actually played it. Plus not that many of us have Call of Duty 4, so it's basically not that fun.

anyway, I wanted to ask if someone plays here Deathrun?

I was thinking about maybe you will host Deathrun server, because there are some players on CoD 4, if you want of course.

But, if someone plays here Deathrun, can he tell me which servers he plays on? because i'm playing on a pretty good server, however it's lagging a lot and currecly it's down.

So, if someone knows a good server, tell I would like to know

I sometimes play Deathrun on Call of Duty 4. But that isn't the only thing I play on Call of Duty 4, I play more game-modes that I'm not going to list since this topic is mainly about Call of Duty 4 Deathrun. Some Deathrun servers I play are, IceOps Deathrun, 3xP Deathrun, AR51 Deathrun, and C4S Deathrun. To me, I feel that AR51 and IceOps are 2 good deathrun servers since they always have players (people) online almost all the time.