Annoying bug

Fluffle Puff

So here is an annoying bug that I come across every now and then, more like a glitch cause its intentional, I cade  a couple times only to have them all taken out by one cade limb. They make it bounce off the cade, bounce of the wall and back on the cade, and it takes out all the cades with one limb. It is very annoying and just doesn't seem right. 

TL;DR   A cade limb glitch that get's rid of all your cades with one limb, I don't know if it's part of the game but it is quite annoying. Is it part of the game? And has it happened to you?

I just love when we get new players that the same topic/thing keeps on getting mentioned more than 1 time. But do I blame them for it? No, not really. I understand that they are new to the mod, but they need more facts/statistics about the mod itself. I technically wouldn't call the Cade Limb a glitch. I think of it as an item that is some-what overpowered, and special to the zombies. Because without it we would have to suffer the 15 minutes of the survivors camping (which we did before the cade limb was added to the mod). It isn't technically a bug since a lot of people do it because they learn it from someone else. 

Just try out those suggestions above my post, they are pretty good suggestions and can help you survive if you know how to T Cade, T Cade backwards (so like an upside down T), or L cade.

T-cading is the worst idea to stop Cade limb glitch because it makes it 200000001020382864915x easier to get the limb caught, on the other hand neejc was right with the "l-stacking" except it's normal Cade and then pcade

T-cading is the worst idea to stop Cade limb glitch because it makes it 200000001020382864915x easier to get the limb caught, on the other hand neejc was right with the "l-stacking" except it's normal Cade and then pcade

Tcade can stop the cade limb glitch in a way as is said, i also mentioned it can get stuck in between the two cades. If you cade like this, zombies can't just simply bounce it of the floor, i mean P-Cading can be dangerous, i do it when i panic xD. Whenever someone cade limbs me cades i just scream IRL ._.