Kevin hart is Hillarious!!

MakeYouSayWTF

Meh, Kevin Hart is okay to me. He isn't really that funny to me probably because I'm into other comedians, and I rarely watch him (Kevin). 

@ShameOnYou That group kind of looks like a gay group to me in my opinion. Do I blame them for being gay? No, not really. It's their choice, and I ain't going to offend them at all.

Meh, Kevin Hart is okay to me. He isn't really that funny to me probably because I'm into other comedians, and I rarely watch him (Kevin).

Are you talking about Kevin Hart? I'm lost. Cuz, you clearly did not point it out well enough. I mean, only mention his name 2 times? Pfft.

and I rarely watch him (Kevin).

Completely un-clear to me, definitely did not see that one coming. :<

Are you talking about Kevin Hart? I'm lost. Cuz, you clearly did not point it out well enough. I mean, only mention his name 2 times? Pfft.

Completely un-clear to me, definitely did not see that one coming. :<

I was talking about Kevin Hart. I just can't think when it's 3 in the morning over here (in other terms dead asleep). After reading what you typed, it made me think that you were thinking of stlmokevin or someone else named Kevin, but not Kevin Hart. It's just 3am logic.

I was talking about Kevin Hart. I just can't think when it's 3 in the morning over here (in other terms dead asleep). After reading what you typed, it made me think that you were thinking of stlmokevin or someone else named Kevin, but not Kevin Hart. It's just 3am logic.

3801068-5.png

Someone doesn't understand sarcasm...

• Upvote 2