Idea=> Suicide in Menu

KingJake

Hello members of UU community. Today I want to show u my idea for ZAM (ZombieAnnihillationMod), so at the start of the round *almost* everyone suicide to get the guns that they like. So I thought that if we add a function in game store (press 4 to open store) So we can no longer hold G button and wait until grenade explode, or C4 clicking.    

1. Weapons                                                                EXAMPLE HERE

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2. Speacial Items                                                                  

3. Perks

4. Barricades

5. Class Shop

0. Suicide

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

• Community Manager

Actually it doesnt sounds like an bad idea because its a lot easier than buying C4 or Throwing grenade (easy for newbs or nubs) XD. o.O .... I dunno why but i like this one )

• Upvote 2

Actually it doesnt sounds like an bad idea because its a lot easier than buying C4 or Throwing grenade (easy for newbs or nubs) XD. o.O .... I dunno why but i like this one )

It's easier to buy c4, throw it and destroy it than just press 4-0? IMO this should be implented, finally something good from you hydra even tho its from zem :p

• Upvote 2

I don't really see any point in this idea. It is straight off from ZEM, and we don't like grabbing ideas from them since they are our enemies. Just use a grenade, shoot a car, throw c4 and explode it, or use the !kill command (if you are an administrator). I for one usually shoot cars, throw c4 and explode it, or use the !kill command on myself. I mean it take 10 seconds max to kill yourself. So, in conclusion I am not supporting this idea at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Don't like it. This is what i like tho:

1. Weapons

2. Special Items                                                                                          Are you sure you want to suicide?

Yes                  No

3.  Perks

====>                                      Press 1 /   Press any other key to continue..

4.Barricades

5. Class shop

0. Suicide

Something like that. basicly for people who aren't smart: Press 01 to suicide. And if you accidently press 0 just click any other key.
and it'll go back to the start.

Or just make it Insert or something.

Edited by ShameOnYou
  • Downvote 1

I'll get yall done for copyright.

I see that BIGz and ShameOnYou don't have a full grasp on how sarcasm works just yet.

It is straight off from ZEM, and we don't like grabbing ideas from them since they are our enemies.

Get your shit straight, we've all already been through this once. Think before you speak.

As someone new, what is ZEM? I'm guessing they are another mod but with unoriginal idea's and a lousy staff? 

ZEM was the mod that ZAM originated from. ZEM came before ZAM. Once ZAM came out, it outshadowed ZEM and got a lot of players, and ZEM pretty much died. It lived its' course. I also do not appreciate you calling the staff, which you do not even know, "lousy", based on... what grounds?

Ding Ding Ding. You sir are correct. For answering it right for the first time, you have won yourself a kitten. Enjoy it's pussy and what not, and no problem.

I) Stop being a child and elaborate on the (retarded) comments that you are stating.

II) Stop telling newcomers fairy tales and shit you only wish was true, and show some validity and fucking tolerance.

III) You are in the current staff team, genius.

Zem staff is lousy not zam staff is what he said i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BF-RFilAVw

All in all:

I) This idea is from ZEM, but I support it if multiple people and Classixz support it.

II) I am really dissapointed in ViiRuS_iQuicKZ. ZAM is already #1 on BO1 and won't lose its' place for quite some time, but if you can't show some dignity and tell it like it is, instead of how you dream of it being, then what can I expect? This was a true let-down.

/locked

• Upvote 2