Yo guys! i am sorry

frozen.WinZ

Yo! I would like to join to UU cuz a lot of ppls disrespect me sometimes just cause i kill them and they cry about fucking noob or smothing like this. When i join to UU i will get respect. I'm good with knife so a lot of ppls call me cheater or someshit. And one more important thing. Namely rage quiters ! i hate them. When i start to playing ZAM im rage quiter too. But with over time i dont care about my stats and i told myself: m8 DONT BREAK ANYMORE RULES !!!  :)))) and from this moment i dont break rules  :)) thats why i want to join to UU  :))))

photo-thumb-2298.jpg?_r=1417950560

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Yo! I would like to join to UU cuz a lot of ppls disrespect me sometimes just cause i kill them and they cry about fucking noob or smothing like this. When i join to UU i will get respect. I'm good with knife so a lot of ppls call me cheater or someshit. And one more important thing. Namely rage quiters ! i hate them. When i start to playing ZAM im rage quiter too. But with over time i dont care about my stats and i told myself: m8 DONT BREAK ANYMORE RULES !!!  :)))) and from this moment i dont break rules  :)) thats why i want to join to UU  :))))

Rule breaker 24/7 -_-  :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

Respect really well let me tell you something. When i first Was accepted no one liked me i was suprised i was able to get accepted. Respect is urned like when i first joined evrry one disliked me for being a UU member and i dont blame them. Something i really thing ypu should do is not change your name every 2 seconds like alot of peaople do. Just be yourself if you have a mic use it join the ts3 server and we could have a chat. Also try not to kiss the zam staffs asses with all this bullshot in this app

Sorry for grammer or spelling i hate mobile site

Hmm, so you want to be in UU so you can gain respect from the UU Community?, No i can tell you now that will not happen!, You're a rule breaker you abuse the hell out of people when you get killed. You will not gain respect after you have broken so many rules and respect comes both ways you need to give respect in order to get respect back!
Show more respect and you might get it back....

• Upvote 1