This weekend - My Burfday.

stlmokevin

Since we only had 3 players actually submit designs, I have decided to also include the players who helped build the forts, in the total player count. Other than Kevin, Ramsy, Viirus, Bigz, Neejc, FlutterShy, or myself; are there any other players who wish to submit designs? We are still 3 players short from the 10 specified in my previous post, which would increase the prize amount to $50. I will have to ask that the last three entries be placed by three separate players. If the 10 player threshold isn't reached, no problem, the additional $25 will still go to UU in the form of a donation. So it is still a win/win. Please have your entries posted by midnight tonight.

Thank you

Grid. However I am not sure but this building is easier if there are like 6 players and when I play there are usually 15+ and so it's much harder to get one good. Just wanted to say that I was trying, but with no luck yet.