pls keep G36 <3

๖ۣۜ⊂aяє bσყz

I was talking to him yesterday, and he told me that he gave away his other accounts to his friends for money. Isn't it illegal to sell accounts over the internet for money or nah? Or is he lying to me and just using these multiple accounts to make him famous?

@ I don't believe you as a 17 year old person. You are probably 14 years old?

• Upvote 1

NEVER you are 17 years old.

Classixz should ban all these 2nd, 3rd accounts of this guys we know. There is no save way they will stop upvoting their own posts, but others "work" for the reputation so it is just noobie and immature if you can't stand to your REAL repuation. I LOVE INDY was nearly the most hated guy here, but he didn't created 100 other accounts to upvote his rep. So stop doing such shit kid (He isn't the only one creating new accounts or making "deals" with other "hated" guys)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Founder

NEVER you are 17 years old.

Classixz should ban all these 2nd, 3rd accounts of this guys we know. There is no save way they will stop upvoting their own posts, but others "work" for the reputation so it is just noobie and immature if you can't stand to your REAL repuation. I LOVE INDY was nearly the most hated guy here, but he didn't created 100 other accounts to upvote his rep. So stop doing such shit kid (He isn't the only one creating new accounts or making "deals" with other "hated" guys)

Yesterday he asked me to unban him, and I was like "fuck it, it's xmas", so I asked him what he did to get banned, to compare that story with the stuff that actually happend ingame. Well as you all might know his story became something impossible and not really understandable. So when I told him what happened just from the ingame logs things went crazy and it was "connection problems" that caused it and not some admin hating. Alright, so just because you are banned on Christmas and your hopes are out, you could always tell Classixz the truth and things get sorted out. I think this really did not fit in here but it's good for others to know how to earn trust and they will enjoy doing so and people will like them for what they do.

OT: Don't lie on our forums saying that you don't have any associations with the alt accounts. And no, you are the only one that is using those accounts. Post boosting and like boosting will get you no were, you eill not earn real reputation and people will hate you for it. I don't have to reset your reputation as you will lose it as how it seems like this is going right now.

• Upvote 7