Ban appeal

Skinny

So in july i got perma banned for advertising.I had been playing zam for like 1 year or something like that and i heard that Zem has come again and i wanted to see how it is to play the new zem in many players so I said : " let's all go play zem" . I left the ZaM server and went to ZeM.There is saw noone so i rejoined ZaM.But when i rejoined ZaM i got kicked.Then i found out that i have been perma banned for advertising.

I want to get unbanned because i want to reexpierience ZaM,maybe to play with new people,have fun with the people and to help the others in need.I made a mistake of not reading the rules carefully.I learned from this mistake.If i will ever get unbanned from EU.I will never ever break the rules again.

I wish everybody happy new year (2015) and a nice day.

baninfo.php?game=1&banid=7827

http://stats.undeaduprising.net/1/penalties/detail/7827

From all that I researched, I found your permban. The question is, who really banned you? From what I saw it was issued by BigBrotherBot or B3 for short. But Classixz could of perm banned you too (I could be wrong about it)?

Just wait for Classixz' response on this ban appeal.

• 4 weeks later...

a while ago i also got a perma ban, they accused me of hacking while i had never seen one, my friend gave me hints, i always tought he could do that by recenlty dying, but when i got banned and i confronted him he had to be it he finally confessed.

so now im banned because of my friend who was hacking but they accused me. can anyone help me unban my account cause this does not sound fair to me.

• Downvote 1

a while ago i also got a perma ban, they accused me of hacking while i had never seen one, my friend gave me hints, i always tought he could do that by recenlty dying, but when i got banned and i confronted him he had to be it he finally confessed.

so now im banned because of my friend who was hacking but they accused me. can anyone help me unban my account cause this does not sound fair to me.

Well if you want to get unbanned firstly start a new thread not posting on others ban appeal.And secondly you got banned because you hacked,not because one of you friends hacked and acused you.That's impossible...No admin would do that unless he is 100%sure about it,in my opinion.

• Downvote 1

Wait for a response from Classixz. Unbans tied to perm-bans are his field.

He got unbanned anyways (I blame echelon/console for unbanning these people -.-) People are just bumping this topic for no reason.

I too bumped it just because others did. This topic is officially locked unless more wants to be said. Plus you were last seen 11-12 hour ago. Menono understand at all -.-

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

Well if you want to get unbanned firstly start a new thread not posting on others ban appeal.And secondly you got banned because you hacked,not because one of you friends hacked and acused you.That's impossible...No admin would do that unless he is 100%sure about it,in my opinion.

its possible, a minute after i got banned he asked me to purchase another call of duty so he saw it coming and he knew it would happen, the only thing i want now is to get rid of the ban, i never shot trough wall, aimed at the person or anything. so for the admin it never could be clear if i was hacking or not. but thnx for the help of the thread, didnt know how this site works

its possible, a minute after i got banned he asked me to purchase another call of duty so he saw it coming and he knew it would happen, the only thing i want now is to get rid of the ban, i never shot trough wall, aimed at the person or anything. so for the admin it never could be clear if i was hacking or not. but thnx for the help of the thread, didnt know how this site works

I guess no problem.