GFX Area

Hunting

So i'm working on a new UU Logo for the UU-S Avatars.

I thought of a 3d art, so i will do some versions and see what looks good.

Thats my first version/ also first try with new software C4D.

ot2hnd4w.png

And a 3D i made for a classmate.

grkvkmcr.png

wanna full version of c4d??  just click me on site or on steam cuz i have it and i can share it with u

Nice stuff, King. :o

So the last days i worked on a new UU logo which we can use for the UU-S Avatars.

Since im working with Photoshop & C4D for maybe active 4 days now, i think i did pretty well.

Tell me what u think. The colour of the flares etc. can still be changed to green, orange, whatever.

I hope u like it.

So here is the original template, which i made with Cinema 4D:

gnbexjg4.png

After i had that rendered UU logo, i added some effects using PS & GIMP. (As i said, here it's still possible to change the colour). I did 2 versions. Not sure what looks better.

u82g5afj.png

s3y8g6bz.png

• Upvote 4

The UU 3D art i posted is not clear enough to use it as a steam avatar. If i decrease them toa size of 184x184 you cant identify the UU logo anymore, because of the effects and the rare contours.

So i worked on another logo. Using it at the moment as steam avatar, and it is working fine.

Here just some variants of it regarding the colour. Yet im not sure how and where i will place the names.

vbekwz4l.png

wpdur5kk.png

o8s5kq5m.png

udjarubg.png

u37kiy6n.png

jglg6imw.png

• Upvote 4

The UU 3D art i posted is not clear enough to use it as a steam avatar. If i decrease them toa size of 184x184 you cant identify the UU logo anymore, because of the effects and the rare contours.

So i worked on another logo. Using it at the moment as steam avatar, and it is working fine.

Here just some variants of it regarding the colour. Yet im not sure how and where i will place the names.

The blue one, the orange one, the green one, the red one, and the last one (is the color of the last one tangerine or light orange cause I can't really determine what it is?) look pretty cool in my opinion. Keep up the great work mon.
What you could do maybe is leave some room on the bottom to put the people's names which means you need to make the UU logo a little bit smaller.
Or, you could leave it as it and put the player's name on the top right or the top left but I'm not sure how that would look.
Plz make me a green one with meh name on it? Thanks, big-boi.
  • Upvote 1

When I was first learning how to use Cinema 4D and Adobe Photoshop I made a easy tutorial on my channel. I know it is not the best but I will leave it here so you could check it out. I will be working to get better and better so hopefully I could help out Hunting some time in the future. Let me know if the tutorial helped.... 

P.S. I used to be a noob...and that intro 0.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUcKG2qsV5U&list=PLy-sRnDcuj6hZRZIL4vrDKGrT8rXzrADg

• Upvote 1

i was playing with c4d(and hunting helped me a lot)and i created this

http://postimg.org/image/wtxaej9v9/712b3267/

and this one

http://postimg.org/image/wz866fynr/622d24cf/

and this one

http://postimg.org/image/wz866fynr/622d24cf/

this is what i created with c4d for first time so i hope you guys gonna lke it!

Hmmm...I don't know what to say, as you said it is your first time to use it, so don't give up, keep learning and make better and better pictures.
  • Upvote 1

i was playing with c4d(and hunting helped me a lot)and i created this

this is what i created with c4d for first time so i hope you guys gonna lke it!

As Zedricht said, keep learning. Everyone started somewhere. So improve and we will see what is possible.

I thought that maybe some of u want to see that. I don't know how, but i deleted the template (.psd) file of the UU logos, i just posted. So i had to recreate the whole template new. Just want to compare now, the 'old' ones with the new ones, i just finished and i have the template for. The new version is a little bit more 3d and the quality is also better. (1st: old; 2nd: new).

jglg6imw.png

6lels7x9.png

o8s5kq5m.png

y2j2gbvg.png

And added some chains.

smflo6d4.png

Edited by Hunting
  • Upvote 3