GFX Area

Hunting

As Zedricht said, keep learning. Everyone started somewhere. So improve and we will see what is possible.

I thought that maybe some of u want to see that. I don't know how, but i deleted the template (.psd) file of the UU logos, i just posted. So i had to recreate the whole template new. Just want to compare now, the 'old' ones with the new ones, i just finished and i have the template for. The new version is a little bit more 3d and the quality is also better. (1st: old; 2nd: new).

jglg6imw.png

6lels7x9.png

o8s5kq5m.png

y2j2gbvg.png

And added some chains.

smflo6d4.png

i was playing with textures a little bit...what do you guys think? 

http://postimg.org/image/42aac86db/ca275f4c/

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here are all the new UU-S Member avatars.

Since some of them already did not use the old avatars, i didn't make a new one for them yet. But if they want a new one, i'll do one for them of course ;)

Some are already in use.

uao9eifg.pnghfa9w7g9.pngro4uzkpm.png6oeyd84r.png

cmiav7sa.pngitekgmeq.pngj649u7pu.pngteeljpkx.pngg6p3mt9u.pngvagplyk2.png3aw3pcmh.png8wfolhja.pngw464jyrg.pngzi6nw9i8.pngmx9jvmhf.png25kq4yra.pngym54iypv.pngiepauczo.pngzti8lpic.png

Enjoy ^_^

• Upvote 5

Here are all the new UU-S Member avatars.

Since some of them already did not use the old avatars, i didn't make a new one for them yet. But if they want a new one, i'll do one for them of course ;)

Some are already in use.

uao9eifg.pnghfa9w7g9.pngro4uzkpm.png6oeyd84r.png

cmiav7sa.pngitekgmeq.pngj649u7pu.pngteeljpkx.pngg6p3mt9u.pngvagplyk2.png3aw3pcmh.png8wfolhja.pngw464jyrg.pngzi6nw9i8.pngmx9jvmhf.png25kq4yra.pngym54iypv.pngiepauczo.pngzti8lpic.png

Enjoy ^_^

wheres mine? ;_;

I just wanted 'announce' a thing, which happened to me often in the last time.

So I started to do that whole GFX stuff for fun and to help out UU-S, because i was really glad to be allowed to join the clan.

The avatars i did and the stuff i'm still doing is my 'way' to say thank you and tbh i'm proud to see several people wearing my avatars as a profile picture and enjoy the things i am doing.

After a while more and more people (non UU-S) asked me to do graphic stuff for them. As i already mentioned i do that for free and in my freetime (which i got barealy atm cause of school). Meanwhile i feel like the 'unofficially gfx service for uu' :huh: I dont have a problem with that since i enjoy the work i do, also ik my work is not professional so it would be ridiculous to take money for it.

But now the thing i have a big probem with.

Since i started for UU-S, the clan stuff has still priority for me.

It pisses me off if non-UUS players cry at me like 24/7 when i'll finish their picture(s) and spam me with that day'n night. Some of them are even pissed and mad at me if i told them that i will first finish/ do the UU-S graphics. I especially "love" the people for whom i already did several avatars and they still mad at me cause i first have to finish other stuff so i can't do theirs atm ?! :angry:

You fucking serious? U fucking w0t m9? I mean ... i don't have to do that lol? But i will since i enjoy it.

U dont have to like my pictures, BUT u shouldn't be that disrespectful (imo) and appreciate my work and the time i spent for it a little bit.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

At first i wanted to try some new things (Plug-ins, Materials, ...) in C4D as well as in Photoshop. After some time i decided to give it a try and work on a banner. First try on a banner. Not really pleased with that. Still i want to share it with you :)

iy29libl.png

• Upvote 5