Bloody

Bloody's Videos

99 posts in this topic

So I do this by the same reason as Indy, don't feel making a topic about every video I upload so I will post my videos here.

Bye Classixz :,(

Please. Stop. Using. Red/Pink. Filters. Or. Whatever-the-fuck.

Just upload normal gameplay (with no dumbass colour filters), sped up, with music in the background.

And if anyone thinks that I'm criticizing Bloody's gameplay with this comment, you shouldn't be allowed to use a computer, let alone go on the Internet.

• Upvote 1

ZAM Playing with Classixz, Iamindy33, TheOnePatriot, Griggz, Ramsy, Kevin and much more.

I liked the intro! I wonder who made it :D

You say this as a reply to pretty much every single video post you find that has an intro you helped make for someone in it. It'd at least be somewhat impressive if the intro was made from scratch and not a downloaded template.

Not trying to come off as rude, but this is just annoying.

Wat...

Are you trying to start an argument or something?

And even if you say something that you repeat yourself, I'm not writing something against you.

I don't know what are you trying to do but if you want to start an argument, then don't do it, and don't try to make me look bad, if there is something I'm good at please don't try to ruin it and take care of your own buisness.

Thanks

From what I've seen from Bloody's part, I hope there's more to this mod than just an M4, AWP and pistol knife. >.<

Wat...

Are you trying to start an argument or something?

And even if you say something that you repeat yourself, I'm not writing something against you.

I don't know what are you trying to do but if you want to start an argument, then don't do it, and don't try to make me look bad, if there is something I'm good at please don't try to ruin it and take care of your own buisness.

Thanks

You download intro templates and just change the name in a video software. This is so sad, you shouldn't take credits for that.. Atleast try to create your own templates

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You download intro templates and just change the name in a video software. This is so sad, you shouldn't take credits for that.. Atleast try to create your own templates

Some people don't have the time to do so and will make one or ask someone to make one. And some guys don't have the time

• Upvote 1

ZAM: Cold Blooded

Unfortunately I didn't got a better knife than normal Ballistics... 

• Upvote 3