Your memories!

Classixz

The first thing I ever typed when I first joined UU

Tuesday, 09/04/2013 (03:36:26) [Envy]Legion=- says to all !stasts

I've went through a few name changes when I first joined ZAM. Legion was the 1st name I started with. BukAke47 was my 2nd name (people used to call me buttcake because they couldn't pronounce BukAke. Gangsta x Killa4 was my 3rd name (I didn't really like that name at first but wanted to try it out). TG Lordmeatwad was my 4th name (a friend of mine dared me to have this name but I hated it). Then ViiRuS_iQuicKZ was my last name and still is today.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/451784274799887254/A4627E383625BF96413D7B7A74FDB030D14B9D26/

This is a screenshot of when I connected 1000 times to the mod.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/469801194610092000/2CF6CC8F87160745B42A97BD66AD0795443BCB0C/

My first time being #1 on the US server (I'm not too sure if it was the US server could of been).

My first post ever on the website was a report. I made my first account on the website around May 30, 2013. How silly I was back then? The day that I joined (04/09/2013) until now (01/19/15) I've met a lot of people. They were either funny, fun to play with, helpful, interesting, or someone just to be there for me. I joined this mod and I didn't even know anyone at all (I was practically a loner for the first month on ZAM killing bots until more people starting playing the mod). I remember teaching myself how to play the mod, but after meeting Ramsy and Classixz I got to learn more stuff that I never knew about. Thank you guys. I was admitted as a moderator September 8, 2013. Around the start of 2014 (I believe February or March I got admin). People used to hate me back then (that's one reason why my reputation was so bad), but then after changing my attitude I got back on track and people starting liking me. I went through a lot of phases with people the past year and 8 months. I have a lot more memories to share with y'all but I don't want to waste your guys time reading this long post -.-

• Upvote 2

I remember joining the mod in its early stages, and working hard to become an admin fast to keep the servers clean. I remember my old time friends: Kickarse, DeMindBlast, King, Griggs, and Classy of course ;). All the times I played the servers were probably my favorite time of the day, and I can't wait till I get to rejoin my peeps, and crush all the noobies, in the glory that is Undead Uprising.

• Upvote 2

I remember when me and classixz trolled kickarse, we said that a russian guy hacked admin and got 80 admin, and they we warned, kicked and banned kickarse all the time and was rly annoying xd... he got so mad in mic :D + he was so small and cute den so he was kinda a squeaker ;3

• Upvote 5

Well, I joined the server once before when I played a lot, and I don't really remember then, but when I rejoined the server anticipating playing, I'm pretty sure I said wassup bitches. I think that instantly made a rep for me from some people, and I remember people asking me if I remember them, quickly I became the person people wanted to camp with, and I was quickly taken out of the scrubs when I saw a hand come from the sky and the soft voice "take my hand" and with the gods lucious flowing orange hair, I couldn't help but draw myself to follow this new religion. And from there on, I was able to camp with the admins.

Praise to you lord ginger Christ.

• Upvote 2

Hmmm..I joined first time uhh..a year ago?! AndroXx was my prev name and most of the players hated me:) But I didn't stop playing and now?:) I'm  in a good friendship with most of them:D[Nah..love you fucking haters]  Hmm..I remember I was so annoying in sometimes..About my MVP:'D I got it after 1month:D Good memories.

• Upvote 1

Well, what i think of the old days is; Getting kicked by griggzor for ''Faggot'' ow and also getting kicked by griggzor for ''noob'' and ow ye getting banned because i left as a human. And em im not sure, probably about 50306 more kicks and bans from griggzor but ye good old times. Cookiezor menono he was ok i guess just bit of a cheeky little fella back then but ye, all i remember apart from this is dusty getting banned all the time

Also trolling kickarse through voice chat yes good times probably the best times hearing him rage his tits off gg

• Upvote 2

Well, what i think of the old days is; Getting kicked by griggzor for ''Faggot'' ow and also getting kicked by griggzor for ''noob'' and ow ye getting banned because i left as a human. And em im not sure, probably about 50306 more kicks and bans from griggzor but ye good old times. Cookiezor menono he was ok i guess just bit of a cheeky little fella back then but ye, all i remember apart from this is dusty getting banned all the time

Also trolling kickarse through voice chat yes good times probably the best times hearing him rage his tits off gg

!lookup myxa

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot more memories to share with y'all but I don't want to waste your guys time reading this long post -.-

*BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP*

As I promised, I will post more memories that I know (remember). This one is going to be longer so bare with me. Also, I wanted to share more memories just to show those who are new to the mod, or haven't been here since the beginning of the mod to show them what ZAM looked like back then. No problem and sorry for long post. -.-

Was one of my best games before I became a UU member by that time.
A smexy stack made by Ramsy. Wasn't sure why I took a picture of this? Maybe I was learning how to stack at that time or I just felt like it. -.-
Back when the cades always did that. They just float and go somewhere else.
When I first encountered the red fog on Nuketown I thought there was something wrong with my computer screen. It turned out that it was red fog added in the mod and that there was nothing wrong with my computer screen at all. I didn't really understand the red fog at all. Was it suppose to be some special in the mod or what was the purpose of the red fog? We could bring it back if it attracted people?
Our old loading screen logo. Wish we still had it or had another logo displayed in the loading screen to attract people's attention, but I guess it was taken down (brought down) for some apparent reason?
One of my fastest games I've ever had on Nuketown even though I was chosen as the first infected and kill them all really quickly. Who ever knew Nuketown was that fast?
When I connected 69 times to the Knife Server just to be clever. My greeting back then on the Knife Server was very clever too. iamindy33 and I would always make fun of the Russian's whenever they typed (said) ieieieieieie which brought me to the attention of adding it as my greeting to be clever and see how the Russian's would react. It was a pretty cool knife server but people stopped playing it because they 1) Didn't like the Russians 2) Didn't like when people lunged and 3) They thought they encountered cheaters and players not playing fairly.
First ever admin that I've ever gotten banned on ZAM for abusing his commands and his power as an admin. I really hated him back then but I am glad he isn't with us today.
Our previous main menu logo (for UU) before we got ourselves a new main menu logo (for UU) http://i.imgur.com/jFnBGmz.jpg
My smexy stack by me. I couldn't believe that it stayed out for the rest of the game. I thought it would fall down but I guess it doesn't do that all the time.
When numerous people including me noticed these random bunker cades added on to the mod. I guess Classixz was doing something suspicious while adding these random bunker cades. You can view the topic again if needed or you forgot about this incident.
How our old cades looked like back then. Just to show those who are new what they missed.
When FallenAngel and I got confused of why this bot had a MOD headicon on top of his head. Eventually someone told me the reason of that happening. Thanks Anonymous and Griggzor.
Me being silly and thinking dirty when checking my skillrank. I just couldn't let these pictures be deleted at all.
A smexy stack made by Karmuhh. Wasn't sure what he was doing but it kind of looks like he wants to escape Grid really badly. Nice stack even though it didn't fall down at all.
My first time doing a double P.Cade stack. It seemed hard to do, but I got the hang of it. It wasn't that hard when I expected doing that.
I posted this last summer, got 0 replies but at least people got to view the screenshots to see what was wrong. I was testing out the builder class one day and wanted to see if it was possible to spam the Double Stack Cade numerous times. It seems to work out. More will be said if you have never viewed it or forgot about this.

70 days remaining.

I'm still wondering what will happen after 70 days?

• Upvote 1

Any ZEM with friends video brings the feelz. (even though i was a total dick)

-removed, does not fit this thread.

Has anyone done better as a zombie?

-removed, does not fit this thread.

ADVERTISING = PERM 

Leave this communtity please, we don't need ZE* fags.

Also this topic is about your memories about ZAM and UndeadUprising.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

ADVERTISING = PERM 

1. He was not advertising.

2. You should learn what advertising really means before calling someone a fag.

3. You went full retard.

4. Call people fags for playing a mod ages ago? Very nice. Very respective. (totally not sarcasm)

5. You were the only fag here.

6. Don't you ever tell someone to leave the community, unless he proves to be a massive flaw or threat, got that?

Myst, your only flaw was posting ZEM videos on a ZAM related thread, you missed the point of the thread by doing so.

Regardless of that, BLOODY, you owe Myst an apology, and you better clean up your act. For your own sake, if anything.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I was playing black ops 2 just some random games to try it out when i suddenly see a guy names jimmy, or something like that, then i asked. Didn't you play zem - black ops, long time ago? and it was him :o all old zem players now are try hards in black ops 2 hltv confiermes!!!!

(diz happend quite a long time ago tho)

ADVERTISING = PERM 

Just so you know, you went retarded mode to be fair, i never knew you from such perspective.

In addition this post is called ''Your Memories'', which implies this does not have to be related to zam. I'm seriously dissapointed.

• Upvote 2