Sign in to follow this  
Faith

MY FIRST VIDEO

16 posts in this topic

wat iz dis advertising at the end?  :fuu:

- Nice video 

I had to find a converting program to convert tha avi file to a wmv file because for some reason my movie maker does not import avi files :/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had to find a converting program to convert tha avi file to a wmv file because for some reason my movie maker does not import avi files :/

yes! lets keep building the windows movie maker team!!! we will take over adobe shit

Camping with aa ?

I dont see a rule not allowing camping with aa12, plus this place I was holding is not a simple p-cade spot that costs 150 pts per cade, this spot needs 400 pts just to block the way of the zombies with 2 normal cades, so this is considered one of the hard camping spots.

Lol, that coming from you Relow, I bet you cant hold a normal p-cade spot your self with or without aa12 :) (newb)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Did i say there is a rule like this? .. Btw i didnt even play zam anymore :) And when i play i nornaly run ;) But its not hard to hold this ^^ So u camp with aa that newby :*

I dont see a rule not allowing camping with aa12, plus this place I was holding is not a simple p-cade spot that costs 150 pts per cade, this spot needs 400 pts just to block the way of the zombies with 2 normal cades, so this is considered one of the hard camping spots.

Lol, that coming from you Relow, I bet you cant hold a normal p-cade spot your self with or without aa12 :) (newb)

+1, missclicked -_-

gg faith you're OP

• Upvote 1

GG !!!! NICE CAMP FAITH :D

I actually have the running part in the beginning of the round, but thought it will make the vid 2 long :C

And Indy the song in your last vid is still stuck in my head :(