Ban appeal c:

Emmaaa

Ok where to start... I had been playing ZAM ever since it came out, (I was the 63rd player I think) and have always enjoyed playing it so I have done this appeal.

5 Months ago I was perma banned for advertising. I shouldn't of done that and I've learned my lesson. Ever since then I've been trying out ZEM and it has been no match against ZAM. I just get nothing to do and ask my self why I did advertise. I feel so dumb about it. I just look at the server sitting on my favourites with 15+ people in it and compare it to ZEM ,under 10. I have thought about doing an appeal for a while and done it now as I have nothing to loose. Think carefully about what you decide but Ill respect what ever you say.

njw15.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well it's right that everybody deserve a second chance, but I doubt that this was their first broken rule...

However maybe it's right to unban some who advertised but I still think advertising is the hardest broken rule, and we should be carefully who we (Clasixz, Indy,..) unbann.