1.8 Snipers/ Classes

iamindy33

Sniparz  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the current Sniper situation?

• yes! leave it
    • no! needs change
    • menono im uuk skrub

Why uu-k want an 500 damage knife at Start..the Zombies doesnt have 500 HP at Start so knife with the normal knife at Start.. And buy Bowie.. I mean lol u are in uu-k u need to be a skilled knifer.. So easy to gett 3 kills or what to get bowie.

Uu-s should keep an 500 damage sniper cuz u dont get as much for an sniper kill as for an knife kill

Why uu-k want an 500 damage knife at Start..the Zombies doesnt have 500 HP at Start so knife with the normal knife at Start.. And buy Bowie.. I mean lol u are in uu-k u need to be a skilled knifer.. So easy to gett 3 kills or what to get bowie.

Uu-s should keep an 500 damage sniper cuz u dont get as much for an sniper kill as for an knife kill

Exactly so why can the sniper be 500dmg? Zombies dont have 500hp at start. Snipe with M40 and then buy L96 that has 500dmg. I mean you're in UU-S means you must be a skilled sniper.

It goes both ways. Your logic fails.

As for getting more points for a knife kill is because you're more exposed to being killed by zombies. You dont have to sit on your ass and wait for zombies to come to your spot and then snipe them. That's why you get more points for a knife kill in the first place.

+ Getting a bowie at start is nothing compared to intervention, ghost player skin, g36c, special handgun and more.

• Upvote 5

In one way I like that the L96 is 500 dmg and is buyable for everyone, but the other way is just people flag trapping with it and its practically useless for running and sniping so I think it should be brought back to what it was before. If someone wants it the way it is now they can still buy FMJ which sets all snipers to do 500dmg.

As for the intervention people mostly like it because they cant have it. If admins had DSR and everyone had intervention, everyone would want the DSR. I agree intervention is the best sniper for running and sniping, but they dont do that -.-. On the last christmas event I was alone or two other sniping runners max (Faith, me and Hunting did it all the time). Others just used it to camp with it so ye. So maybe switch it and make the DSR do 500dmg for admins?

Totally agree with that. Lets give the intervention/ 500dmg sniper to all mvp players and wait for them camping at a 1 p-cade spot...

Since some of them said they would love to do some snipe/ knife runs ... i never saw any of them doing that with L96/ DSR.

UUK as well as UUS should stand out from the (non-)MVP/ VIP players. If there is special stuff for the UUS members, UUK also should get some additional things like Bowie,...

Okay Neejc you're right with that..

Both clans shouldnt get anythink special because they are supposed to be better then other players at knifing/sniping so why should they get better weapons ? Give them maybe a perk.. Like Ninja for uu-k.

plez stahp, this isn't about uu-k or uu-s its about any 500dmg snipers ok or not ok, and if they're ok in what circumstances( shop/class/loadout) division loadouts can be dealt with later on

as neejc said and i agree with, just give 500dmg snipers to UU-S, Admins (& CC).

If all MVP would be able to get one, it would end to 500dmg sniper-pcade spot-camp-massacre.

So lower the L96 to 450dmg (as destro said) which is still good enough.

• Upvote 2

ok since peeps wanted it and dont fucking decide

UU-k Loadout will have

-1 clip mpl

-silenced m1911(same as escaper, 80dmg same as deagle)

-scavenger

-marathon pro(not speedo)

-and bowie knife

UU-S Loadout will be

-intervention or r700(500dmg)

-Remington new model

-ninja

-steady aim?

killstreaks not sure on

uuk could be: sr71 at 10 kills, 20 kills ballistic bowie,  30 kills dogs

uus could be: sr71 at 10, 20 kills increased dmg(600), and 30 kills a nuke? thats what idk about

This way the classes are fair and even no complaining

now guess the L96a1 will become 700pts and do 450dmg

now if we can all agree on the loadouts, we can make new classes k?

also if you wanted to know the current status of uuk http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/4054-uu-k-v20/

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I would like to have more killstreaks, so in my oppinion knifing is more "dangerous-excited" than sniping. Sure there are UU-S Members too who are running and snipe but also some who just sit in their spot and snipe zombies.

However, I thought of:

(1 Kill = 1 Knife Kill )

- 3 Kills = Spy plane

- 7 Kills = Random knife in a new weapon slot

-10 Kills = SR-71

-15 Kills = Bowie Balistik Knife in a new weapon slot

-20 Kills = Dogs

-25 Kills = SR-71 (longer than the first time)

-30 Kills = Adapt

-40 Kills = +2500 pts

-45 Kills = SR-71 (120 sec.)

-50 Kills = Nightwalk (45 sec.)

-60 Kills = Dogs

-70 Kills = +4000 pts

-80 Kills = Nuke + Forcefield 

To be honest I don't think that the killstreaks from 50+ get used, if you don't play against bots, but it's a good ambition to aim for 80 Knife kills.

• Upvote 4

ok since peeps wanted it and dont fucking decide

UU-k Loadout will have

-1 clip mpl

-silenced m1911(same as escaper, 80dmg same as deagle)

-scavenger

-marathon pro(not speedo)

-and bowie knife

UU-S Loadout will be

-Remington new model

-ninja

-steady aim?

killstreaks not sure on

uuk could be: sr71 at 10 kills, 20 kills ballistic bowie,  30 kills dogs

uus could be: sr71 at 10, 20 kills increased dmg(600), and 30 kills a nuke? thats what idk about

This way the classes are fair and even no complaining

UUS Loadout: 

- Steady Aim.

- Maybe add a small crosshair at beginning or do it as a killstreak for like 5 - 10 kills.

I would like to have more killstreaks, so in my oppinion knifing is more "dangerous-excited" than sniping. Sure there are UU-S Members too who are running and snipe but also some who just sit in their spot and snipe zombies.

However, I thought of:

(1 Kill = 1 Knife Kill )

- 3 Kills = Spy plane

- 7 Kills = Random knife in a new weapon slot

-10 Kills = SR-71

-15 Kills = Bowie Balistik Knife in a new weapon slot

-20 Kills = Dogs

-25 Kills = SR-71 (longer than the first time)

-30 Kills = Adapt

-40 Kills = +2500 pts

-45 Kills = SR-71 (120 sec.)

-50 Kills = Nightwalk (45 sec.)

-60 Kills = Dogs

-70 Kills = +4000 pts

-80 Kills = Nuke + Forcefield 

To be honest I don't think that the killstreaks from 50+ get used, if you don't play against bots, but it's a good ambition to aim for 80 Knife kills.

mkay now give an equal killstreak list for uus

• Upvote 1

UU-S Loadout will be

If UU-S is that good shouldent they have lower damage since they should be able to hit 2 sniper shots on a zombie?

and 500 dmg is bad idéa since they will camp on a easy spot with only 1 shot 1 kill weps.

= pls no.

• Upvote 3

If UU-S is that good shouldent they have lower damage since they should be able to hit 2 sniper shots on a zombie?

and 500 dmg is bad idéa since they will camp on a easy spot with only 1 shot 1 kill weps.

= pls no.

No one would run with sniper If they know they will have hitmarks. It could be great if you can manage damage of Intervention dinamically like it sets damage to 450 on camping while 500 on running. Getting marks isn't problem for me on regular gametypes since there isn't a horde non-stop running to you(excluding ballistic fags on Nuketown).

• Upvote 3

No one would run with sniper If they know they will have hitmarks. It could be great if you can manage damage of Intervention dinamically like it sets damage to 450 on camping while 500 on running.

agreed, their is no way to have a system where the dmg changes while running or camping, maybe someway to track how far away the kill was so the more kills you get at a close range the dmg will lower but... still get a lot of close range kills running

Christ, can you all just shut up about the damn "special" UU-K/UU-S player loadouts? We got them cuz we earned them, end of story. Want them? Prove yourself worthy enough of earning it (by joining UU-K/UU-S, ofc). Or pay up.

I'll discuss the things worth discussing regarding UU-K with my fellow members, so don't uselessly start discussions on off-topic subjects anywhere you feel like doing so.

LET THE UU-K/UU-S MEMBERS DISCUSS THEIR BUSINESS WITH THEIR MEMBERS.

God, you killed my mood...

ON-TOPIC:

Each sniper rifle purchasable in the shop should NOT have full DMG, but should be affected by FMJ (it should increase the DMG to 600, not 500, as 600 is the actual maximum; it should affect all sniper rifles in the mod; it should be fixed). UU-S keeps their one-hit Intervention, and everyone outside of UU-S - including staff members, but NOT CC (as that was agreed upon and payed for) - loses it.

Furthermore, UU-K and UU-S members should NOT BE ABLE TO CADE in the first 2 minutes of the game (discluding the countdown timer for picking zombies). How would this happen? Classixz just disabled barricades and possibly installs a basic anti-camp system, and both of this activates (after all of the first zombies have been picked) and de-activates (2 minutes into the game, after the first zombie picking) automatically. Another problem solved.

Patch Mines in Master Hunter and Forcefield in Raven to where campers cannot at all use it. How so? Well, at first, I thought it would be best to just disable barricades, but that would then affect Raven, which is (in my honest opinion) okay to camp with, as long as you do not use Forcefield. But, the answer was lying in front of my nose the whole time - once an individual uses Mines or Forcefield, just disable barricades in general. That way, if he uses this, he is forced to run (or at least not barricade). Sure, he can still camp with others, but he will not be cading, and will eventually grow tired of just sitting still. As for the Mines case, whatever anyone says, you CAN get out of a shitty situation where you were cading WITHOUT the usage of Mines. They are a RUNNER'S TOOL, a HELPING HAND, not a free goody to be used by p-cade campers all-around.

RESOLUTION: Using Mines or Forcefield prohibits you from cading for the rest of the game. No exceptions.

Lower the prices of Adapt and Nighthawk and do something regarding Nighthawk to make it better (increase durability, OR, replace with Freeze Traps?).

Increase the price for the Fire Staff. It's almost always a one-hit-kill, regardless of your HP, distance away from the blast area and the factor of possessing Flak Jacket as a zombie.

Fix or Remove Rampage (from Wizard). It doesn't work.

Increase the price of the AA-12. Prohibit it from being used with Escaper, Master Hunter and Raven.

Buff Mustang & Sally (M&S). Increase DMG and/or lower the price. It is too under-used and still a fantastic weapon. Possibly the same goes for the Ray-Gun? Not sure about that one though.

• Upvote 3

No one would run with sniper If they know they will have hitmarks. It could be great if you can manage damage of Intervention dinamically like it sets damage to 450 on camping while 500 on running. Getting marks isn't problem for me on regular gametypes since there isn't a horde non-stop running to you(excluding ballistic fags on Nuketown).

I would... I mean when i had the normal knife i usually just took Corporal and bought SR-71, and that knife is like 300 right? and I just ran and knived the whole game, so I don't see the problem in having sniper that isnt instakill. And to knife you are always face to face with a zombie, when you snipe you are further away (usually). And that makes it easier to run away, turn around, ge tthat second hit + kill.

I would... I mean when i had the normal knife i usually just took Corporal and bought SR-71, and that knife is like 300 right? and I just ran and knived the whole game, so I don't see the problem in having sniper that isnt instakill. And to knife you are always face to face with a zombie, when you snipe you are further away (usually). And that makes it easier to run away, turn around, ge tthat second hit + kill.

Griggziee.... You compare knifing with sniping which are completely different things. As I mentioned, problem is zombies never stop running to you. It's not problem to take out 2-3 zombies running to you but when there are more than 5, you just have no chance even if you hit all of your shoots.

• Upvote 1

Just keep the 500dmg sniper for UU-S members. If sb is abusing the loadout/ sniper and is just camping with it, he will get reported for that and won't keep his 500dmg sniper. Cause for all the UU-S runners, there should be that 500dmg sniper

Griggziee.... You compare knifing with sniping which are completely different things. As I mentioned, problem is zombies never stop running to you. It's not problem to take out 2-3 zombies running to you but when there are more than 5, you just have no chance even if you hit all of your shoots.

if it is a 5 v 1 and i use sniper I would run away not try to shot any XD

erm m&s dmg is fine if you can use it right, also raygun is 3 shots that I know of, if any stronger increase the price.

other guns that could use a buff

-lsat

-peacemaker

-scar h

-ppsh with big ammo could use more ammo

skorpian could use less dmg

Honestly, everyone is going to want different things. The most logical answer is, like hunting said, we did earn it and have got the chance to receive the class. So I would agree that(like ramsy said) keep the classes up to the sub-division and classixz. People are always going to have a different say on things. So only worry about making the decision with your team.

• Upvote 1

How about remove the UU-S and UU-K loadout? Then when you choose a class at the start of the game there should be a class called UU-S and UU-K. Permission would be denied for anyone except the member of the sub division. So much easier... xD

Class and loadout are two very different things so I dont get what you're trying to do here.