1.8 Snipers/ Classes

iamindy33

Sniparz  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the current Sniper situation?

• yes! leave it
    • no! needs change
    • menono im uuk skrub

Class and loadout are two very different things so I dont get what you're trying to do here.

100% agree, the class and loadout have nothing to do with each other. The more important thing is the loadout. That is what the whole topic is about. And like I said, it should be between the sub-division, its leader and classixz. Classixz, might as well lock this topic.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

people will still never agree with this, I still dont like the idea of a 500dmg sniper, only one I would consider would be the L9, its fair all can buy and most people cant even use it good, and if its only 450dmg I doubt anyone would use it than.  Make the intervention and r700 do 300dmg, admins can have the intervention back if they want then, and if anyone wants a 1 hit sniper L9 should be 7-800pts

edit: or actually fix fmj

• Upvote 1

people will still never agree with this, I still dont like the idea of a 500dmg sniper, only one I would consider would be the L9, its fair all can buy and most people cant even use it good, and if its only 450dmg I doubt anyone would use it than.  Make the intervention and r700 do 300dmg, admins can have the intervention back if they want then, and if anyone wants a 1 hit sniper L9 should be 7-800pts

edit: or actually fix fmj

^purfect

Keep the L96A1 as is (a one-shot-kill, reasonable price, available to all).

Fix FMJ (PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU). Make it always deal 600 DMG, regardless of which body part you may hit.

Make sure that FMJ affects all rifles (scoped and not) - Dragunov, WA-2000, L96A1, PSG-1, M40A3, R700, PTRS-41, Intervention, XPR-50, DSR-50, Kar98k, (hopefully a fixed) Kar98k Scoped, Mosin Nagant, Mosin Nagant Scoped and anything else I may be forgetting.

BUT:

Make FMJ not buyable by UU-S members. Make it a snipestreak (x kills with only sniper rifles).

AND BEFORE YOU SOIL YOUR PANTIES:

I'll post the final UU-K loadout, which will also require you to actually do shit to get stuff, later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

UU-K does not need any update. There's no need for that as there is no members and no new have joined in months. UU-S is getting cleaned up and updated at least once a week UU-K haven't.

• Upvote 1

UU-K does not need any update. There's no need for that as there is no members and no new have joined in months. UU-S is getting cleaned up and updated at least once a week UU-K haven't.

Soo what you are saying is we should accept complete retards in our clan like UU-S which lead to them being kicked in a week or so and brought a ton of other problems.

UU-K is an elite knifing clan and we cant let noobs wear our clantag, MAYBE If we had a class actually worth donating for like UU-S does it would be different.

• Upvote 3

Soo what you are saying is we should accept complete retards in our clan like UU-S which lead to them being kicked in a week or so and brought a ton of other problems.

UU-K is an elite knifing clan and we cant let noobs wear our clantag, MAYBE If we had a class actually worth donating for like UU-S does it would be different.

UU-K is an elite knifing clan lol. So thats why most of you camp in ZAM after they did 3-4 knife kills? Atleast UU-S is competetive and sorry, but i really dont know why there is UU-K at all. I have not seen any of you knifing on public servers. There are no knifing servers? Why not go on a FFA Nuke server, since you are a elite knifing clan. Show them ze skills?
  • Upvote 2

To be honest, this post contains agressiveness towards UU-S. I have always been in good relationship with UU-K and their members since I considered we are the brothers, sons of UU. But I think I was wrong. If any of you thinks by this way about UUS, don't think that we feel that we are in same dynasty. Well, the things I will type from now might hurt some but please don't get me wrong, I won't be telling on agressive mood since they are completely facts which can't be changed.

You say that we recruited retards then implied that we damaged the reputation of UU. I totally agree on the part with some turkish guys I recruited. Since I'm a nationalist, I thought about a fantasy that building clan around Turks. This may sound stupid for anyone that isn't nationalist as same as the way I think about the Communism which aims to bring "equality". Anyways, they weren't recruited for the only reason that they were turks. They were in normal level on MW2 and took part in our first ever MW2 clan war which we have won, which means that those "retards" at least contributed something to UU by representing UU-S well. Also, can you tell me one of the tons of problems that they brought? Only a stupid person came out with a topic "I report you Valve!" doesn't seem like a problem for me. Not even counting the incidents that they have done on ZAM since if they were punished for what they have done, means there wasn't any problem occured. Compared to those "retards", what UU-K contributed to UU besides ZAM? I'm pretty sure most of you don't care about expanding UU, just to play ZAM. I respect this way of thinking as there is no competetive side on knifing and is nothing you can do about it. But the thing I couldn't stand out is, comparing UUK with UUS and secretly implying that you want the "equality" on loadouts. Sorry guys but there is no communism on UU, is capitalism. Which side works more gets better. If you guys had a really shit and useless loadout, then It was different and I would supported you on this. The only problem is you don't like it and shitting on UU-S because of why we have better.

About the "elite knifing clan part",

Even we, UU-S, don't count ourselves in elite level even though we are second ranked sniping clan on BO. Of course, there are really good knifers in UUK such as Braby and Ramsy and they deserve to be in elite level but I don't think all of you are in the level you described. If we, UU-S, would build a knifing team inside us and name it UU-S-K (lol), I honestly think that there won't be a huge difference between UU-K and UU-S-K. Our members such as Tommy, Redbananaz, Elmo, Indy, Delicious (who recently won UU-K Member, Dewsty on 1v1) are in the same level at knifing with most UU-K Members (not including Braby).

I wouldn't wanted to make a post like this but seriously, It's enough that UU-S is being threated as nothing special. Not to mention most UUK Members have been rejected by UUS and started fanboying UUK towards UUS.

Note: Don't start hating me just because you read this. I still love you all but sometimes there are words to be said.

Edit: Fixed some grammar mistakes I have seen due to fast typing.
  • Upvote 4

UU-K is an elite knifing clan lol. So thats why most of you camp in ZAM after they did 3-4 knife kills? Atleast UU-S is competetive and sorry, but i really dont know why there is UU-K at all. I have not seen any of you knifing on public servers. There are no knifing servers? Why not go on a FFA Nuke server, since you are a elite knifing clan. Show them ze skills?

How many clan wars were u in? Pls all u did is 1v1 destroyer thats not competitive. At first these subdivisions were made because of ZAM itself not because of competitive plays. I agree UU-S is a great clan over in the competitive waters, but we are talking about classes on ZAM. And since u said most get a few kills and then camp, I wanna hear names? And until u have tommy cading in the first 40 seconds and crying about breaking cades u have no right to say that.

And this is not about a war beetween UUK and UUS its about that if you guys get to have a good class, why dont we?

• Upvote 1