1.8 Snipers/ Classes

iamindy33

Sniparz  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the current Sniper situation?

• yes! leave it
    • no! needs change
    • menono im uuk skrub

UU-K is an elite knifing clan lol. So thats why most of you camp in ZAM after they did 3-4 knife kills? Atleast UU-S is competetive and sorry, but i really dont know why there is UU-K at all. I have not seen any of you knifing on public servers. There are no knifing servers? Why not go on a FFA Nuke server, since you are a elite knifing clan. Show them ze skills?

Camping in ZAM has nothing to do with being an elite knife clan or not. Why should be go to a FFA Nuke server ? What has this to do with being an elite knife clan ? Never saw a UU-S member going on a "normal" FFA server and showing them ze skills, they are sniping on their sniper servers nowhere else.

UU-K is here to represent UU.

That all have nothing to do with this topic and I don't even know how this could happend, we talked about Snipers in ZAM haven't we ?

UU-K does not need any update. There's no need for that as there is no members and no new have joined in months. UU-S is getting cleaned up and updated at least once a week UU-K haven't.

The reason why there haven't joined new members is, because UU-K is addicted to ZAM, there are no knife only servers or any other competitive knifing clans, where we could find good knifers. Knifing isn't such a official gaming style as sniping, so of course there aren't so many who knife. How many sniping clans and servers are out there, it's sure that UU-S can easier find new members, but that doesn't mean that UU-S is better or some shit.

I don't think you should decide if we need any update, based on how many new members joined.

Btw: UU-K steam group need to be cleaned/updated and it would be nice if you Classixz could add me to the administrators of this group, since Ramsy and me are the Co-leaders of UU-K.

• Upvote 1

Camping in ZAM has nothing to do with being an elite knife clan or not. Why should be go to a FFA Nuke server ? What has this to do with being an elite knife clan ? Never saw a UU-S member going on a "normal" FFA server and showing them ze skills, they are sniping on their sniper servers nowhere else.

UU-K is here to represent UU.

That all have nothing to do with this topic and I don't even know how this could happend, we talked about Snipers in ZAM haven't we ?

nobody will knife the entire game all the time until survivors can get something that will not let them die in 1 hit, unless ofc ur braby who is robot

myxa goes to FFA nuke and jumps around like Ruski with mpl not to much knifing, and for god sakes don't go in using ballistics it shows less skill honestly

I'll cut bloody some slack cuz of time zones but every night I'm in a non sniping server and sniping, in fact i excel at sniping in reg gun servers more than FFA/snd sniper servers imo

I find it pathetic how someone always goes from talking about the topic at hand to discussing UU-K/UU-S, crying about an unrelated matter or a flame war between ZAM and [name something here].

Guess what? WE ARE NOT TRYING TO MAKE UU-K COMPETITIVE. THAT IS NOT OUR GOAL.

Who says that we should go on and enforce a different game-style into a dead-ass game? For fuck's sake, only things alive on BO1 at the moment are ZAM and AI servers.

Want to call UU-K "pro", "elite", "superior"? I couldn't give two shits. Go right ahead. I don't care.

UU-K IS NOT COMPETITIVE BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO COMPETE AGAINST.

The only reason we want a new loadout is because our current one is older than half the fucking player-base of CoD.

In other words, we want an update because WE SIMPLY WANT IT, BECAUSE WE FIND OUR CURRENT LOADOUT BORING AND WORN OUT.

Why the hell do you think I asked for an UNDERPOWERED loadout in the first place?

And I also find it pathetic how you guys find having a "better loadout" a perk, or gift? Like, what the fuck? Being that skilled and known throughout what's left of this community should be enough of a gift as is. If you think you deserve something, fine, ask for it, but don't shove it up our faces as if it's a gift from God.

Idc about UU-S's loadout, Idc about the comparisons, Idc about any of that bullshit. The only reason we keep forcing a new loadout is, as I said, BECAUSE. WE. SIMPLY. WANT. ONE.

And, quite honestly, I don't think UU-S has had their loadout long enough to understand what I mean. Sure, you got your Intervention. That's nice, but  - surprise, surprise - you'll get tired of it. You know why? Surprise, surprise - using the same stuff for months and months gets boring, you know? Unless it's something that directly ties to the game and how it works.

Quit fucking bitching.

Quit comparing.

Quit emphasizing how one or the other does or does not deserve this and that.

UU-K is here to enjoy ZAM. NOT EXPAND. NOT COMPETE. We try to do random fun stuff, but that's not our goal. The only reason UU-K exists right now is to reward those who deserve being rewarded. And, quite frankly, if UU-S can go ahead and determine who does and doesn't deserve this and that, then quit fucking talking about UU-K like everyone is a fucking leader.

YOU CANNOT EVEN COMPARE UU-K TO UU-S BECAUSE UU-K DOES NOT HAVE A COMPETITIVE FACTOR TO BEGIN WITH.

End of story. Now, either continue talking about unrelated and uselesss issues that have been an active thing since God knows when, or actually be of some use and TALK ABOUT THE DAMN THREAD. In case you missed it, here's the title of it:

xPEAMR2.jpg

Not sorry about the long post.

Wasn't trying to offend anyone or get them butthurt.

Talk about the actual thread or, quite honestly, just don't even say anything.

And for those of you who still couldn't grasp it - no, I was not trying to defy what you all said. I just pointed out what UU-K stands for and how this entire discussion is as useful as the mere existence of Axrill, can't afford name and T-Virus on our forums.

UU-K = UU's Knifers = people from UU (clan itself and/or community) who are better at knifing than your standard player = people who play ZAM and do not do competitive because there is nothing competitive about knifing on BO1.

We're UU-K, not fucking eSports.

• Upvote 1

And for the question about other problems those retards in uus caused(im not calling uus people retards, im only calling the players that did what im about to say). I have had many problems with them myself, the f43r incident, emmi guy breaking rules, insulting admins, members and players, tommy early cading, delicious and that other guy glitching and RUINED ZAM FOR THE WHOLE DAY. Why are they all from UUS? How come UUK members have never had anything like that before? Because we dont accept unrespected 10 year olds and thats what I like about it.

There were many more problems that I cant think of right now.

• Upvote 1

well fuq it since everyone wants to camp with 1 hit snipers -locked

WAIT just a fucking second! unlock!

some motherfucker just changed the vote from being 9-8 for keeping the snipers to 8-9 for changing it!! 

This prolly doesn't change anything but they rly just mind fucked me

-locked again

Edited by iamindy33