Rules for UU-S Members in ZAM

Destroyer

idk but they wont run for 3 kills

phoon

correct me if i'm wrong but phoon isn't in the UUS clan. Didn't he just bought the loadout? So he hasn't to follow the rules (like all other CC-users).

well the only UUS members who play zam atm are Tommy, horky, destro, me & sometimes emmi (who have the loadout).

And none of them is camping at the beginning (less than 3 kills). I dont know how emmi "behaves" since i haven't seen him playing zam yet.

correct me if i'm wrong but phoon isn't in the UUS clan. Didn't he just bought the loadout? So he hasn't to follow the rules (like all other CC-users).

Sure players with CC have to follow the same rules as everybody else, what are you thinking of us ? :c

well the only UUS members who play zam atm are Tommy, horky, destro, me & sometimes emmi (who have the loadout).

And none of them is camping at the beginning (less than 3 kills). I dont know how emmi "behaves" since i haven't seen him playing zam yet.

phoon is the donator of our clan. his loadout is a reward for his donation, he didn't buy anythings.

emmi usually do 2-3 kills at the start and go to camp but..... not allways. he usually play zam when i'm playing it, then i allways see him. i never saw anythings bad on him

dismay got unbanned. he played yestarday 

:)

These rules are just for cocky little fagnozzles that don't deserve to be in UU-S, sorry but it's true, we didn't have stupid shit like this nor did we need them before the massive increase of unskilled players.

Thanks for reading and you know who you people are.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...