Rules for UU-S Members in ZAM

Destroyer

okey... i allways try too fit my position

QUESTIONS:

1- MW2 member will have these rules?

2-if i use normal classes do these rules count?

3-who will tryout me as i can understand their skills? (some names please)

4-if i get 7 warnings and i pass this "tryout" will my points reset or still to 7?

i don't like these rules cause i don't wanna play with the: "being scaried of what can happen"

most of the time i play ZAM because i don't have anythings to do and i don't wanna be stressed by anyone, now being scaried of the warnings.... but okey i'm not a rulebreaker

• Upvote 1

Great idea destroyer. And yeah, does the behavior have to be reported? Or will you trust fellow UU-S members to tell you.

They have to be reported with legit proofs.

okey... i allways try too fit my position

QUESTIONS:

1- MW2 member will have these rules?

2-if i use normal classes do these rules count?

3-who will tryout me as i can understand their skills? (some names please)

4-if i get 7 warnings and i pass this "tryout" will my points reset or still to 7?

i don't like these rules cause i don't wanna play with the: "being scaried of what can happen"

most of the time i play ZAM because i don't have anythings to do and i don't wanna be stressed by anyone, now being scaried of the warnings.... but okey i'm not a rulebreaker

Let me answer your questions first.

1- Yes

2- It counts both ways.

3- I think you got it wrong but I will tell it how I understood from your words. Since we are full and there are many people want to join, we don't tolerate bad behaviours anymore so when you reach the critical level on warning points, people could take your position by 1v1ing you.

4- You lose 1 warning point every 2 weeks. There is no other option.

You don't have to be stressed. Rules are simple to follow, if you think this is really hard for you then I'm sorry we could focus on swapping you with someone else.

I like the way you think, but I feel like members will occassionally forget these rules and will play differently, or will be forced to play differently (for instance, if they are stressed or busy doing other things while playing). The point is, I'd keep the system, until you see yourself that things are starting to go south. Then it would be wise to consider a change in plan.

Gained 6 more warning points from Neejc's reports and he broke the rule that you need to take at least 3 kills on ground before camping.

I said it to him when he camped on cracked..He said the round is not at the start so he don't need..Cracked(bus) with 0kill.. gg

Good job Neejc. Thanks for answering my questions destroyer. I will try to keep an eye out as I usually do for people breaking rules. Also, a quick question. Will you keep letting people know how many warning points on here? or will it be told via steam? Thanks! 

I won't. You should check here if you want to know.