Apeal (y)

Frupiss

• Director of Administration

So i got banned for "glitching" on WDM (link bellow where exactly). I do not really know what to say, this is my first apeal lol, because when i got some ban i propably knew why i got it but this one is complicated. In that spot i was standing (climbed there with cades -> no possible ways for zombies)

was still chance to kill me with limbs and zombies did really good with them a lot of times and 2 times they they hit me, not in close time to kill me but they limbed me :) .. After 1 minute standing there i decided to run and finish the round. I hope you guys understand this because there were some topic or i dont know where i heard that, but when zombies can kill me, doesn't matter how, but there is possible chance (now it was chance with limbs) it doesnt count as glitch. MyXa gave my ban so wish he come to see this apeal. 

(by the way, i fucking miss zam) -_-

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/46496441924157976/8CDF6E26A86E1427CC8FD92A8F051AE1F7DEF8A1/

Even if it was possible to limb you (which is possible for most of the glitch-spots), the zombies had no chance to reach you by knifing and/ or cade limbing the cades to make u fall down. So atleast its not "complicated" (as you describe it) and this ban is absolutely justified in my opinion.

Even if it was possible to limb you (which is possible for most of the glitch-spots), the zombies had no chance to reach you by knifing and/ or cade limbing the cades to make u fall down. So atleast its not "complicated" (as you describe it) and this ban is absolutely justified in my opinion.

lol ;(

Also, the spot is fucking blocked, u knew that you're not allowed to do that and you still did it and now you're crying on forums. Don't do it, as simple as that. You deserve the ban, wait it out.

Aggre with ηεεנc..It isn't allowed..ppl should use the normal spot..

Don't need to say anything else, this says it all.

You know what you have done wrong, as anyone else you got banned, but since i know you won't repeat such thing as i know you play fair, contact me via steam, and i might talk to you about reducing the ban. The ban will not be deactivated as you still deserve a penalty.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't need to say anything else, this says it all.

You know what you have done wrong, as anyone else you got banned, but since i know you won't repeat such thing as i know you play fair, contact me via steam, and i might talk to you about reducing the ban. The ban will not be deactivated as you still deserve a penalty.

Thank you MyXa.