who is your favorite player in the game ?

olabais

hunting, u are an new moderator/admin  you are realy good player and you are getting better for everytime you play and u are my favorite too<3 and iamindy33, grigzor, myxa, faith, braby, is realy good to  knife every one in this list is my favortie :)

well when will u play ZAM again so  we can see if u became oldman or if your  still in good form as u were before u staph playing

Well, Reason why i stoped was because my Graphic card is about to brake and i'm to lazy to get a new one, When i play Zam i can see those stripes from each and everyone, which for me is Somewhat not legit, therefor i've deiced not to play until i've got a new one. 

And because this is my last year in school so i've got some to do :D

• Upvote 1

hunting, u are an new moderator/admin  you are realy good player and you are getting better for everytime you play and u are my favorite too<3 and iamindy33, grigzor, myxa, faith, braby, is realy good to  knife every one in this list is my favortie :)

why did you mention faith?

pew pew pew

No one lieks me. I cri.  :(

I love myself too. 

Classixz, iamindy33, stlmokevin, MyXa, xStoner420x, Faith, maybe Ramso, and maybe brabo* are my favorite players (admins).  ;)

i like u viirus<3 u allowed me 1 time to fix my internet connection<3

i dont forget thing like thid one

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bigz, cause when I'm zombie he's the one that give's me points for fast zombie. Stlmokevin, cause he never just "camps" he is always trying something new. ViiRuS, cause he doesn't even try sometimes to do good, he just does good. And last but not least, Faith, cause he run's with ease and get's knife feed's with ease, HE PLAY"S WITH EASE!

This is of course the Admins not including normal MVP/Member's.    

EDIT: you should do a favorite zombie post next :3  

Edited by Fluffle Puff
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1