ZAM v1.8. - Ideas thread

Ramsy

The reason I think all ideas should be posted on this thread is so that Classixz can easily find everything he needs and then work on ZAM.

So, yeah, please post all of your ideas for the next version of ZAM (ZAM v1.8.) here, and stay on-topic.

Humans should be able to buy another life. When they die, they would respawn as a human with whatever starting loadout their rank gives them (i.e. standard player, VIP, MVP, UU-K/UU-S, moderator, admin and CC). This should be pricey, around 5000 points. If possible, lives could even stack (you could buy multiple lives), but this would cost you an additional 1000 per life (so, 5000, 6000, 7000, etc...).

I really want zombies to be able to place their Tactical Insertions down quicker. The 3-5 seconds it normally takes is annoying once it becomes repetitive. Possibly draw this down to a simple 1-2 seconds?

Furthermore, I have been talking to Redbananaz (former ZEM legend, current UU-S member) quite a lot about how stacking is so much fun, yet, cade-limbs make it impossible to make the best out of this. Sure, it is fun to stack as is, but you could do so much more if cade limbs acted differently. Just think about it. Anywho, I am still trying to come up with a concept on how this could be altered to benefit stackers, so I'll make a new post once I come up with something.

Lastly, I am coming up with a constructive way (not saying the current one is not constructive) on how to deal with rage-quitters, but the actual rage-quitters, as well as those who just leave the game as a zombie, rendering there to be 10 zombies or less left in the game. Will post once ready.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You know how Adapt is able to be used, then has to cool down? I think Runners (could be in Raven class) should be able to buy a "tough skin" perk, for 2,000 pts. Which makes it so they can be knifed twice by a zombie. (Like an anti double team) And when you get knifed once by a zombie, it has to cool down, or in this case "heal" and if you are hit while healing, you die, if you survive the healing time, you can be knifed again. 

EDIT: Inspired by indy's idea. But I made it better :3

• Upvote 7

Meaning, it would stand alongside Limb Protector, etc...

Oh, sorry, didn't see what you had men't. (So: 1,780 Super charge   2) in General.

As for zombies, should we give them more thing's to buy as well? Also, before we add anything for them I wouldn't mind if zombie Ballistic-knives were moved up to at least 1,000. Now, back to giving them more to buy, maybe a Ninja perk? Replace "Hell zombie" with:  500pts Silent Zombie   3

Cade limb, op cade limb = 350 points, cade limb 1cade destroyer = 150 points. (Both in zombie shop)

Nerf sniper dmg, 400 pts for 500 dmg? no pls.

Maybe put a timer for zomboes so zombies cant buy over 300hp before 2min-3min? Has past. Or maybe make knife 500dmg in 2-3min.

Knife killstreaks, make 'em 10,20,30 etc not 10 25 35 ;c

More serious wep dmg testing xd

Maybe counter-spy plane for escaper insted of m1911? menono (helps worh zombie transform)

• Upvote 1

Maybe make Supercharge the same as Force field so they have to choose one or the other. (I can either make my Healing/Adapt faster, or buy Force field).

New Raven 

1,780 Force Field   1

1,780 Super charge   2

2,000 Tough skin   3

1,500 Adapt   4

500 Bowie knife   5

Don't make Raven worser than it is already, with these high prices it isn't the same anymore.

I think in 1.8 Zombies should have classes. Nothing hard but. Look an Example.

Hunting Zombie:                                                               

1. Limb [350]                                                                      

2. Invisibility [500] (For 15sec.)

3. Second Chance [450] (When hp goes down to 1 you'll get 350 more)

4. SOG Knife [1000] (You getting a SOG Knife)

As well in Zombie [MVP] or [VIP] Classes will be something cooler

Dead Raven MVP

1. Double Limb [800] (ftw)(This is a limb that kills like Double Limb)

2. Ballistick & Bowie [1200] (You getting a ballistick bowie knife)

3. Force Field [3000] ( As a zombie you will get Force Field but its only for cades.)

4. Invisibility [1000] ( For 45sec.)

Done.

I think that invisibility is too OP, also I disagree that zombies should get classes.

Force field for zombies, 3000 pts... meeeh, maybe add more "special" zombies like bomber and give them some new stuff, or increase the chance to get axis, bomber, shaman zombie.

Second chance is OP too, if there is a zombie with 500 hp e.g and get 350 hp straight after 499 hp left it's too hard to kill him. For knifers that second chance would be the death.

Why do you want Bowie Balistik knife? normal Balistik knife is kind of the same, if they both kill with one hit.

• Upvote 2

I love the idea on being able to buy a perk to have more hits, but 5k is a little bit overpriced, as dusty said its hard to get 3k camping, let alone 5k. And being able to live for like 3 hits isn't even that much let's be fair, if theres like 20 zombies you're gonna die sooner or later, but as i said i love the idea, the buy price should possibly start at about 1k and each time you purchase it it will grow every 200 points.

people say raven sucks yet 95.83736485% of the players pick it every single game, but now is that because the bowie is in it? or adapt and forcefield, ill tell ya why, its becuase nighthawk:S

I use it just for the bowie..

Here's an idea.

Cold-blooded is useless for knifing and its supposed to be a knifing class. What makes it useless is random ass knives u get for those 200 points, I spent 1600 points for a sickle or a prison knife..By that time all zombies had 500 hp and I was practically a corpse so yeah. 

What if it was so for every 200 points you get a knife upgrade, so 200 points for a prison knife, another 200 for a sickle and so on. What do you guys think?

• Upvote 3

I use it just for the bowie..

Here's an idea.

Cold-blooded is useless for knifing and its supposed to be a knifing class. What makes it useless is random ass knives u get for those 200 points, I spent 1600 points for a sickle or a prison knife..By that time all zombies had 500 hp and I was practically a corpse so yeah. 

What if it was so for every 200 points you get a knife upgrade, so 200 points for a prison knife, another 200 for a sickle and so on. What do you guys think?

Lol, i have to disagree as it's random what knife you get, which makes it more intense. Last time i used it (yesterday) i got Bali in my first go, sometimes it takes a few more goes, and sometimes, well, you can get unlucky as shit and never get it, but that doesn't change the fact that it shouldn't be changed than what it already is. Referring to the upgrade idea i personally wouldn't mind that, but then it kind of kills the knife randomizer you can buy already.

Lol, i have to disagree as it's random what knife you get, which makes it more intense. Last time i used it (yesterday) i got Bali in my first go, sometimes it takes a few more goes, and sometimes, well, you can get unlucky as shit and never get it, but that doesn't change the fact that it shouldn't be changed than what it already is. Referring to the upgrade idea i personally wouldn't mind that, but then it kind of kills the knife randomizer you can buy already.

Well that was lucky..I've never gotten anything else than a prison knife,sickle, the big bowie or balistics (Not bowie). After spending 1,6k pts on a sickle I dont even wanna bother using cold blooded anymore but I want to..

Well that was lucky..I've never gotten anything else than a prison knife,sickle, the big bowie or balistics (Not bowie). After spending 1,6k pts on a sickle I dont even wanna bother using cold blooded anymore but I want to..

haha:D

To be honest, yet i had not to spend more than 600pts to get bowie/balistic or sickle/balistic.

Most of the time i get these knifes on the 1st or 2nd try B-)