OMG MYXA DEMOTE PLS

iamindy33

it came to my attention today that myxa is obviously a racist and a biggot.

he accused faith anohter admin of being asian, and faith came back and called him british, pointing out somebodies ethnicity obviously means that they have a hatred deep inside for them, and want feel that they are better, than myxa got offended for getting called british cuz well british people mostly suck so he then kicked faith because he had the power too because he felt better than an asian/muslim who lives with jews.  This has to end, someone needs to be done, classixz needs to fix the staff NOW.

As you can see I am over hyping a funny situation like ohters have done recently and it shows how funny it is when people get butthurt and feel entitled to something and make a bigger deal out of it than normal. I am a child for posting this but I feel it was needed, everyone in UU needs to stfu and laugh more

true story!

it came to my attention today that myxa is obviously a racist and a biggot.

he accused faith anohter admin of being asian, and faith came back and called him british, pointing out somebodies ethnicity obviously means that they have a hatred deep inside for them, and want feel that they are better, than myxa got offended for getting called british cuz well british people mostly suck so he then kicked faith because he had the power too because he felt better than an asian/muslim who lives with jews.  This has to end, someone needs to be done, classixz needs to fix the staff NOW.

As you can see I am over hyping a funny situation like ohters have done recently and it shows how funny it is when people get butthurt and feel entitled to something and make a bigger deal out of it than normal. I am a child for posting this but I feel it was needed, everyone in UU needs to stfu and laugh more

so tru!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myxa needs to calm the fuck down, if he doesn't want people to make jokes about him he shouldn't be making jokes about other people.

And yes I am talking off topic because Indy can't determine if something is indeed serious or not.

And I was with Braby and Bloody on ts3 when this happened and I took Braby's advise about just ignoring the whole situation, but you just opened the case again.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

What is this about? In-game i never mentioned anything about faith being Asian. He decided to act like a rebel and call me a British slut, so that is what happens. I don't know where you guys got the '''Asian'' naming from? The other topic? I'm confused

I agree that on the selfie topic i said  ''I knew he looks like an asian'', but i did not call him a slut or any other offending word. If he decides to call me a slut then let it be, i won't let him get away with that.

So with that in mind i have no fucking clue what the actual fuck you are on about, as i never offended faith, but he decides to call me a slut 24/7 which for to this time i decided to ignore and not even respond.

Go ahead check all the chatlogs, as I'm 100% sure i did not mention anything that will offend him.

Also this ''Slut'' fucking calling is carrying on for about a month, of which i just ignored and did not respond. To now i won't tolerate that shit especially when I'm in a bad mood.

So with that in mind i have no fucking clue what the actual fuck you are on about, as i never offended faith, but he decides to call me a slut 24/7 which for to this time i decided to ignore and not even respond.

Go ahead check all the chatlogs, as I'm 100% sure i did not mention anything that will offend him.

Well I didnt know that you get offended by pretty much a joke, and you know we joke all the time in ZAM, you could of told me to stop talking to you like that if you get offended that easily and I would of stopped joking/talking to you, I just thought our friendship was in a level higher than this but I guess I was wrong.

Indy's ban was needed (to show its not allowed) imagine half server sitting in some glitch spot whole map waiting for the end of map to do some "trickshot" 

About Myxa, finnaly we know who is girl in Dasty's and Myxa's relationship since Myxa is obviously on period :D

lol hahahahhahahaha you just made my day haaggahahahah 

• Downvote 1

Indy's ban was needed (to show its not allowed) imagine half server sitting in some glitch spot whole map waiting for the end of map to do some "trickshot" 

About Myxa, finnaly we know who is girl in Dasty's and Myxa's relationship since Myxa is obviously on period :D

your funny you are....

• 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...