Quick announcment regarding UU-K & UU-S

Ramsy

Some of you may know that mudder chose to go from UU-S to UU-K.

His words in brief: "Not for the loadout, but for the competition and fun.".

After saying this to Destroyer (paraphrased by me): "I want to join UU-S to carry the name, support you, show people what UU-S is all about, represent it, etc...".

Regardless, this is an act of clan-hopping and I do not support it what-so-ever.

Now, some of you may already know that Bellucci and Zedricht have been (some months ago) kicked out of UU-K and disallowed from re-joining it.

After carefully discussing it with MyXa and Destroyer, the following has been brought to action:

mudder (mudder_fragger; mudda; mudda_fragger) is from now on no longer in either UU-K nor UU-S and cannot re-join either of the two.

To you mudder - You should have been more careful before clan-hopping for, quote, "just more fun".

The decision is final.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Yes, this is clan hopping. And yes the descision is final. But I did not leave UU-S because I didn't get the class. I decided to leave it because I simply didn't want to be in it anymore. Video games are supposed to be fun and I figured I have more fun knifing. So I messaged destroyer and explained myself clearly about why I wanted to leave. Than I talked to MyXa and said and I quote "I would like an opportunity to join UU-K like any other ZAM player would" I told him I'd do 1v1's and earn my way in. Followed by him saying there was no need that he knew I was good enough and there was more US members needed anyway.

For one I know how things work in the community. This could start up a big argument but I don't want it to. I play just to play and think being in either UU-S or UU-K adds even more fun to gaming. If I am not wanted on either one of the teams it's 100% fine with me.

As to the mod some what playing favorites as greyhound has also done the same. Yes, he's a much more known guy and he's cool and I'm fine with him being in. But we both had a conversation and was brought to attention he disagreed with some things with UU-S as did I.

Go ahead and dislike this or like Ramsy's but I'm just here to play the mod and have fun. I'm not worried about the perks of being in a sub division or having a class or anything. I play video games because it's a hobby.

I feel as if this was a 100% useless post since the fact that Ramsy and destroyer and MyXa all agree I shouldn't be in e clans so why tell everyone on the mod who probably doesn't care? If the leaders or the divisions know why tell everyone else. You restated everything I've talked to everyone about today and again proves your dislike upon me since what happened with ZEM. I don't hold a grudge but that does seem to show still up to this day. Again this is a game to be played fairly and responsible.

We all fuck up and thigs others don't like. As me with ZEM. You eith ZEM. A lot of people with ZEM. Me with clan hopping. You with ending the map earlier. Indy with breaking rules. Everyone and anyone except certain good people have done shot wrong. Go ahead and keep putting me on blast but I don't care. I'm here to play the mod and that's all. Let's hit 10 dislikes <3

• Upvote 5

How did this divert to ZEM?

I kicked you out because you gave a broken promise to Destroyer, and that's something I'm not gonna tolerate. I also did not emphasize on your loadout, you keep mentioning it.

Furthermore, sure, I'm in like a dozen clans, but that's different from clan-hopping, as I am not ditching a clan and joining another one for selfish reasons.

Let me just say that mudder "casually" (every 5-10 min) mentioned Redbananz getting the UU-S loadout and then him not whenever he was talking to Kevin on TeamSpeak3. I'd also like to bring back what Elmo said about mudder's need for forum reassurance.

The reason GreyhounD is still here is because he showed some level of respect by not switching clans in a weekly interval. Plus, he doesn't tryhard to show some valid points, while mudder pushes with no end and no care for potential concequences.

Finally, Myst, I did have to post this, as he had a shot, and I said what the concequences of messing up would be. I'm sure everyone will side with you on this part, but I still rest my case.

I end my discussion here. The topic can stay alive, die, get locked, whatever. I'd lock it, but I am not in the power to do so.

• Upvote 2

Lol, when have I mentioned redbananaz getti his class? I asked destroyer 1 time Nd mentioned to Kevin 1 time, why should I care about red bananas getting his class? Destroyer told me why and I said okay. Let's bring you up constantly saying I spammed about it to kevin(which I didn't) also about me being it week to week. Greyhound and I are like the same. I was in UU-S for close to a month. Than decide to leave and all asudden I'm abondening destroyer? It's not like I was his right hand man in every clan war doing everything for UU-S. Or I'm not hunting that is weeks in work doing GFX. I'm just a kid in UU-S that decided he didn't want to be in anymore. Again myst, Indy and I both prove valid points turning this WHOLE discussion on you. Pls Dewstys post. We need the truth...or detective Elmo.....pls

• Downvote 1

I do not want to take to any parties as i have equal feelings for both, what ramsy did was fair, and to be honest, i quite admire, i wouldn't have posted something like this (Not just because i don't have any power) but because i may be the only one with this opinion.  As for mudder, when you had your whole apologetic post series of events, I said that i don't want to hear that you're sorry, i want to hear what you're going to do to change, and so far, nothing, you have been the same mudder i disliked since you from before, and my discomfort greatly increased.  I don't like how you try and squeeze yourself into everything, you were rejected from joining UU-S by indy, disagreeing with his decision you went on to destroyer and proceeded to suck his dick.  Furthermore you brag about being in UU-S while you're one of the least worthy of the name.  I also find it funny how you defended ramsy when dewsty wanted to demote him, but now you're full on balls in his face, hmm maybe it's because ramsy wasn't being hated on in that post and you wouldn't look like the bad guy for sticking up for him? or is it because you've never really liked him?

• Upvote 2

I dont either want to take any sides, because i am friends with both but ramsy has a good point and so does mudder. Mudder is in my opinion good at sniping but better at knifing i understand Why he wants to go in UU-K alot of people sees him there anyways. For ramsy i agree for the clan hopping thing but its all UU rigth? Its kinda 1 big clan seperated in 3. I think mudder deserves to be in UU-K because he has the skills but since is final dessiscion than thats What it shall be.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again like I said. Pointless thread. It'll only start more fights. I got what I got and I'll deal with it. Thanks for everyone with the POV of things. Have a good one and I'd like to apologize to Ramsy as it's just my opinion on things as it's yours as we'll.

Yes, this is clan hopping. And yes the descision is final. But I did not leave UU-S because I didn't get the class. I decided to leave it because I simply didn't want to be in it anymore. Video games are supposed to be fun and I figured I have more fun knifing. So I messaged destroyer and explained myself clearly about why I wanted to leave. Than I talked to MyXa and said and I quote "I would like an opportunity to join UU-K like any other ZAM player would" I told him I'd do 1v1's and earn my way in. Followed by him saying there was no need that he knew I was good enough and there was more US members needed anyway.

For one I know how things work in the community. This could start up a big argument but I don't want it to. I play just to play and think being in either UU-S or UU-K adds even more fun to gaming. If I am not wanted on either one of the teams it's 100% fine with me.

As to the mod some what playing favorites as greyhound has also done the same. Yes, he's a much more known guy and he's cool and I'm fine with him being in. But we both had a conversation and was brought to attention he disagreed with some things with UU-S as did I.

Go ahead and dislike this or like Ramsy's but I'm just here to play the mod and have fun. I'm not worried about the perks of being in a sub division or having a class or anything. I play video games because it's a hobby.

I feel as if this was a 100% useless post since the fact that Ramsy and destroyer and MyXa all agree I shouldn't be in e clans so why tell everyone on the mod who probably doesn't care? If the leaders or the divisions know why tell everyone else. You restated everything I've talked to everyone about today and again proves your dislike upon me since what happened with ZEM. I don't hold a grudge but that does seem to show still up to this day. Again this is a game to be played fairly and responsible.

We all fuck up and thigs others don't like. As me with ZEM. You eith ZEM. A lot of people with ZEM. Me with clan hopping. You with ending the map earlier. Indy with breaking rules. Everyone and anyone except certain good people have done shot wrong. Go ahead and keep putting me on blast but I don't care. I'm here to play the mod and that's all. Let's hit 10 dislikes <3

You actually made a few good points with this post and in a semi mature manner. Your following post, not so much. Ever hear of the phrase "ending on a high note"?

• Upvote 2

Although things that should be stated, said, I just want to know that If mudder and GreyhounD had their loadouts, would they still decide to leave? Please don't revise and tell the whole situation from the beginning as an answer. I just want either Yes or no as an answer.

Although things that should be stated, said, I just want to know that If mudder and GreyhounD had their loadouts, would they still decide to leave? Please don't revise and tell the whole situation from the beginning as an answer. I just want either Yes or no as an answer.

Yes I would have left even if I had my class.