1 day ban for doing the right thing

BIGz

Ok so this is not a big deal but in my eyes allah akbr is racist as fuck. I kick this kid named that asking him to just plz change his name braby asks y i did it and i said because its racist. i dont play eu allot so idk if that name is aloud but to me it racist can we sort this out or something. But banning me for something so stupid then telling me to get my behavior together is kinda stupid. In my eyes is see alah akbar as a very racist thing to say let alone have it as your name. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I think it's really just a misunderstanding. It's just a religious phrase, not a racist one. However in America there tends to be a negative connotation regarding this phrase since all that 911 bullshit.

Long story short, the kid should not of been kicked, but Bigz should not of been banned in my opinion. Braby perhaps should of told him why it was wrong so it wouldn't happen again, rather than add more fuel to the fire and ban him with a "behavior" excuse.

I leave it up to Braby.

• Upvote 1

• Founder

Allahu Akbar is like saying God for Christians, Buddha for Buddhists and so on.

No one will get offended if I played ZAM with the name God. 

I've talked to BIGz about this and told him the meaning of it and BIGz had understand it and I'm sure this won't happen again.

As I for some reason tends to get everything thrown at me when someone does something wrong in the staff team, I will tell everyone once again: I do not decide on who is getting promoted and when. However I am the one that adds the rank when I'm told to do so.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1