UU Knife Only Server!

Bloody

Hey, just a quick announcement about UU-K.

So UU got a Knife Only Server back up and it's located in US, New Jersey.

This will make it easier for us finding new good knifers around Black Ops. At the moment the server is paid for one month and it's worth a try, so everybody come to our new Knife Only server!!

Connect: 8.2.121.10:3074

The Server will look like this:

- Nuketown only

- SnD and FFA (Admins of that server can change the mode)

- Knife only (No Weapons, no Granates, no C4, no Claymore, no Tomahawk, no Ballistik Knife)

- Killstreaks are allowed as long they don't kill/demage anyone;  Dogs are allowed (e.g.: If you got Napalm Strike you can use it, but if someone get demaged of it, you get kicked; same with RC-XD, Sentury Gun, Mortar Team, Attack Helicopter, Valkyrie Rockets, Chopper Gunner, Gunship

At the moment only Classixz, Myxa and me are admins of that server.

Let's do a knife party tonight, to celebrate the new Server!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

And,i'm not admin of it??? Okey ,okey bloody no more ts

Lel jk

Anyway i'll rekt ya all with 160 ping, i don't mind...

"Horky*, ar u serius??weren't you that guy when has 5 ping more than the the usually get mad??"

"Mhh ya"

Cmon put dat serva in milan plox, i wunna 35 pings

• Upvote 1

Bloody that pic shows more ppl play it from eu ._.

At this moment 67 people have connected from the US, 6 from Canada and 1 from Mexico, and due to the size of the US around one third of those 67 people with have less than 100 ping and now we're down to 22, and then with Canada and Mexico 3 so 25. and in EU there are hell of alot of people that will have under 100 ping, if you havent noticed already there is quite a few countries in Europe to be exact, 26 connected from Germany, 12 from Poland, 7 from Sweden, 7 from UK, 9 from Italy, 12 from Netherland and the list goes on and on and on, and just with those countries we are already up to 73, and these are just 8 countries (with ireland and scottland). So I was right by saying that picture shows there are more people from Europe.

268px-Math_kid.jpg

• Upvote 6

At this moment 67 people have connected from the US, 6 from Canada and 1 from Mexico, and due to the size of the US around one third of those 67 people with have less than 100 ping and now we're down to 22, and then with Canada and Mexico 3 so 25. and in EU there are hell of alot of people that will have under 100 ping, if you havent noticed already there is quite a few countries in Europe to be exact, 26 connected from Germany, 12 from Poland, 7 from Sweden, 7 from UK, 9 from Italy, 12 from Netherland and the list goes on and on and on, and just with those countries we are already up to 73, and these are just 8 countries (with ireland and scottland). So I was right by saying that picture shows there are more people from Europe.

268px-Math_kid.jpg

Ofcourse grigggz never wrong, u dont need to prove ur self...nvm myxa always needs to see it to believe it

• Upvote 1