UU Knife Only Server!

Bloody

While I was playing ZAM yesterday, I cannot remember his name but if I see him i will remember, he was saying that he will pay 10 dollars for the knife server, too.

More importantly, if the knife server gets back up for another month, we need a system that will encourage players to donate to the knife server. FIRST, you know how in game console randomly points out stuff. Classixz you probably need to add Donate on www.undeaduprising.net to keep the server alive. That would encourage more people to donate to the knife server.

Second, to make this work and even encourage more players to donate for knife server, I highly recommend adding the knife server donations in Featured Donation goals. That would make it a lot easier, specially for players who are not very familiar with the web.

This way I believe the knife server will stay up.

• 2 months later...

So you may noticed already, that the UU Knife Server is down again. The reason why Fluffl Puff took it down is complicated, but I'll do my best to sum it up for you guys. 

While all servers (ZAM Servers, Knife Server) got DDOSED by Axrill, he wanted to make him stop and searched for solutions to make the servers playable again. His attemp only got a few postitive oppinions and a lot of bad ones, so he came to the end, that some players / members of UndeadUprising doesn't deserve the UU Knife Server, since he wanted to help "us" and got negative feedback.

Fluffl Puff and me were the only ones who donated for the server, but that have no future. We need more donations for the UU Knife Server, if you want to play it again.

Classixz: -Knife server removed from sidebar, seems to never get back, didn't get any fully ansewers from the owner and I can't keep on saying that I don't know. I'll fully state it will never get back up again from now.

That's it. RIP UU Knife Server.

• Upvote 2

Stop trying to make it look as if you're dissapointed with the community for not donating (more).

I'm dissapointed that the Knife Server is down.

LOL then if fluffle doesn't think some people in this community don't deserve a knife server because he cant handle some criticism of himself then maybe this community doesn't deserve someone soo perfect #demotedemotedemote

If you would have paid a server, but nobody can play it and you are searching for a way how to make the server playable again and get that criticism for it, isn't that kind of ungratefull?

• Upvote 2

• Founder

Alright, the knife server got DDoSed for about 10 mins, saw it back with no players and then I went to ZAM, Fluffle was by that time away and I told him about what happened on the server. When he came back he started a thread in hope to recruit some hacker and needed to know the skills, that's when the knife server was put offline by him. Axrill didn't DDoS it for days, not even hours like he did for ZAM, still I didn't take the servers down with no word to the community.

I was going to donate, that's why I told him to make a direct pay link. I will not donate anything for a knife server after what happened.

If someone should explain what happened it is Fluffle, he just disappeared after that day.

10 days ago: 20:59 PM - Fluttershy: If he stoped DDossing Knife server I will send a ticket to Game servers to bring it up

Still don't see it.

If you would have paid a server, but nobody can play it and you are searching for a way how to make the server playable again and get that criticism for it, isn't that kind of ungratefull?

It was Flutter's decision to run the server. The community's support and positive feedback was just a bonus. Did you expect the people (lel, I sound like a politician) to say no to a new server? The experienced users also gave some obvious and useful feedback relating to this subject, so you could've (and should've) learned more from that. Reffering to both Flutter and you here.

Also, Flutter's still not talking to me cuz of the 2-3 posts I left on his thread and the quantity of upvotes me and Elmo got. That's all I'm gonna say.

Well, I don't know the whole story, but since I really enjoyed playing on that server (I hope I'm not the only one) I wanted to post something about it, so you guys know what's going on with the UU Knife Server.

Before this "incident" happened, Fluffle Puff and I were always talking to each other every day.

I remember one day (I can't remember how long ago it was), Fluffle Puff and I were talking about the Knife Server. After the Knife Server was brought up by Fluffle Puff, he told me that he wasn't going to pay for the next month but he did. He then stopped playing on the "Knife Server" due to sweaty's (that's what he calls people who go try-hard). I never saw Fluffle Puff that angry to those who were violating the rules. He just wanted to have a server where people would knife and have fun but he got a server full of rule violators, sweaty's, and what not which led to him not playing the server anymore. So, in conclusion, Fluffle Puff didn't really like the "Knife server" that much.

Most of us by know should know that Fluffle Puff is a UU-K Tester. And being a Tester is I guess a hard job unless you know how to do it (or how to handle it). He told me another day how people (mainly the Europeans) were messaging Fluffle Puff to try out for UU-K. They reason why they were messaging Fluffle Puff was because Bloody wasn't on at that moment or they just don't like trying out Bloody because he's too good and plus he would just reject them. Plus Fluffle Puff has a job as most of us should know and he rarely has time to try out people. So, what should we do? Should we get new UU-K Testers or just keep the ones we have?

On to the DDoSing part. I didn't know that someone was DDoSing the servers until 4 days later. So, this was a great opportunity for Fluffle Puff because he would get more people to play on his server (the Knife Server). It was then, I noticed that Fluffle Puff had submitted a Steam picture featuring his server and in the description below it said something about how his Server got DDoSed. I think this is probably Fluffle Puff's first experience with DDoS which led to him to create that topic. After he made that topic, he changed from being the nice person he was to some guy who wants revenge. I had friends ask me to go talk to him, I went to go talk to him but he was just ignoring me. I did what I could, but nothing could be done so I just stopped talking to him. He deleted many Steam friends and now his Steam Profile is Private. I'm not sure what's going to happen now? Will Fluffle Puff just stop playing ZAM for what happened or what?

• Upvote 2