Viirus' Videos and More

viirus_iquickz

This topic will be mainly about Gameplays, clips, and screenshots. That's the reason why the Topic Title is called Viirus' Videos and More. I'll try my best to record videos every 1 to 2 weeks. The reason why I don't record daily is because of school and the only time I have available is during the weekends and days off from school. I'll mainly record clips and submit screenshots that I think you guys will enjoy a lot. So far, I have 4 videos, and 5 subscribers. For now, I don't really want my channel to grow that much. I just want to show you guys my Gameplays and what not.

Just a Gameplay that must of you guys saw but there are people who haven't seen it yet. And another video that no one hasn't really saw it. It's just an Intro for my future YouTube videos.

• Upvote 7

Lol dat intro, I've been working on an intro template, and I think it's ready if you want to see how it looks.

I can see that you are willing to give me an intro template, but I feel like I don't need one yet. Thanks for asking me this quickly, but in the future maybe I'll message you on Steam and ask for an intro template. But for now, I'll stick to what I have.

• Upvote 1

@Elmo Well it looks like I have 2 intros. After all the trouble you've went through and telling you that you didn't have to make one you still took the time and made me one. Well, I don't know what else to say besides saying this:

Thank you Elmo for your considerable work and I'll be sure to use this intro in most of my videos. 

I'm hoping to have another video in by tonight, but if not then tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Greeeeeeaaaaat Video's

Question-Whats you real name?

Must have hit that "Post" button multiple times making there be two comments. This kind of stuff always happens to people so it's no biggie. I'll just quote on one of them and answer your question.

My real name is Brandon. I don't really get this question asked that much because people don't check my Steam profile or just call me by my Steam name.

Thanks for the compliment m8. I am just glad I had time to record something this week.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Had some free time to do another video. Hopefully people will like it.

This is my previous video. If you guys didn't watch it feel free too. If you have you don't have to worry.

Finally someone makes a tutorial. Gj

Please make this video a sticky or something for the report section?

Maybe would finally get some valid reports ;_;

• Upvote 1

Finally someone makes a tutorial. Gj

Please make this video a sticky or something for the report section?

Maybe would finally get some valid reports ;_;

I don't know how to pin stuff under the report section. Someone mind pinning it under there for me?

Viirus' Videos and More. I understand the Video part. But what about 'More' :|

Read the post that started this topic in the first place. You'll see what the "more" part means.

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Like I promised, I said that I'd do another video before Independence Day happened. Well here you guys go.

1st Video.

2nd Video.

They aren't really long videos. They seem quick.

If you are an America I highly suggest you view my second video's description. It will mean something to you guys.

Happy Independence Day Americans!

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...