Last push for ZAM 1.8

iamindy33

ZAM 2.0  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like zam to..

• Have the 2 round system mentioned or
    • Keep zam the same way it is now(with the updates already in 1.8)

so new players can have a spot to get a few kills and survive a little bit

"few kills" lol yeah right, them "pro noobs" will end up camping on those spots and survive the whole freaking map. Which leads to another point. I have thought of this for a while but results will be like 4 zombies till end of map..

i havent even started to argue bout this indy ;D but ik u like arguments.. since you a politician..mhm 

it shouldn't even matter if those "pro noobs" camp there, its only a 100 kill limit and anyone sitting in a spot waiting for the zombies to come will miss out on most of them, if anything I think it will encourage more to run and take risk, knowing that the risk isn't as high as it normally is to run in a game now

Erm, was going through some old zam notes I keep on my phone

One of them was a gun game feature, this was before we actually made it a game type, but what I had in mind was in-game as a starting class, now it should be easy because we can just take the same gun order and add it in, now a few different things could happen with it:

-could be only on easy maps and only take 1 kill like normal to advance to the next gun

-oorr it could be more camp based and used in either round but take a certain amount of points to advance to the next gun(that price could be the same for each gun or change depending on the difficulty of the gun)

- Then for the "winner" whoever finishes all guns first would get a nuke and 1000pts (but not sure with the new system, likely to change)

so idk thats gun game, not sure what would happen to the losers who choose it

also its 1.8 by now we should have a system to give others points, in my old idea it was using the hacker like in moon, but anything that can give/receive pts will do

First you disagreed with the two map style due to my understanding of it. Later me and indy talked about it and explained it more details about it, and it made a lot more sense.

First, I agree with what you just said about the Gun Game Class. But, will this only be for the first map? (the short map). At least that is how I would suggest it.

Anyway that I am mainly going to talk about is the maps. As far as i am concerned, we will repeat each map one time. Of course the second map will not be the same as the first one. The first map will only be 5 minutes, and it will mainly be only for Run n Gun or Knife. Basically forces you not to camp and run around instead. So after the small map finishes, it will be the same map, but a complete different style. As indy told me it will be Unlimited Score. It will be either 10 minutes or 15 minutes. I personally think 10 minutes is way too short. So (if possible) we make it 50/50 for each game. It will RANDOMLY pick 10 minutes or 15 minutes every time the map rotates. This way we are not racist against any maps and it will randomly pick the time for each map (10 or 15 minutes).